New Poll

Ouchie¡, tag Lola
Jordan Alexander
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 05:25 AM

Night Shift

Land Without Magic

chuckles is online

36 years old / 36 posts

While being a doctor meant that Jordan normally had little time to indulge in hobbies, she loved to spend some time in touch with nature from time to time. The brunette rarely had enough time to go camping but after seeing the beautiful forest next to the town she had decided that the next free day she was going to do a little bit of exploration of the area(being careful of not getting to close to the town’s limit; she had heard some pretty scary stories about the death of people who had tried to cross it).

Jordan walked through the forest, brushing her fingertips against the bark of a tree as she walked, trying to put her mind blank. The past weeks had been intense, crazy; Jordan had jumped at the first opportunity to work as a doctor in the hospital in order to keep her mind busy despite of the fact that she was meant to take it easy.

She was so lost in her toughts of Storybrooke, TC and everything that had happened that she didn’t notice a tree’s root on the ground, thus she lost her balance twisting her ankle in the process. Jordan sighed before attempting to untangle her feet, wincing in the process; she really hoped that it was only sprained.

Avril

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 07:06 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

+100 years old / 107 posts

Lola had walked so many times by that same park that she could swear she knew all the ways that she had herself drawn as the palm of her hand. But she could not avoid it, being close to nature was something necessary for the blonde fairy. She was grateful that her work could also be in contact with it. She worked in Game of Thorns, and, apart from working with plants and flowers, she had Lina as her working partner, a lovely redhead girl who had become a kind of little sister for her. Lina was as sweet as sugar, and she wouldn't lie, spending each shift with her get to brighten up her day, even if her day had been already brighten up.

As she walked through it, she also found herself humming, though fortunately nobody so far had been able to hear it. She wouldn't die of shame, because from her point of view, she had a sweet and charming voice, but having someone listen as you hum without you being aware of it should not be something that had to be accepted by everyone, right? Lola shook her head, not knowing how her mind had come to think of that. Although that was one of the many things that she loved of walking through the forest, her mind always brought the most random thoughts that it could be found. It was something that entertained her enormously, why lie?.

She continued walking calmly, leaving her mind to be flooded by different thoughts, until she heard a noise. It sounded like the typical noise that you provoked when you fell into a pyramid of dry leaves! to be more clear, it resembled the noise that you provoked when you tripped and fell, simple. Wait, perhaps didn't that mean that someone had fallen? Lola walked towards the place where the noise had come from, and her surprise increased when she saw a woman complaining of pain, trying to free her foot from a root. Lola hastened to assist the woman, ducking quickly at her side. "Lola Sunspell, a pleasure meeting you" she said, because presentations should always come first, apparently. "I have to say that I am no expert.. in sprains or anything like that, but--you could perhaps have one" she said, calmly. "Do you want me to help you to get up?".

Jordan Alexander

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Jordan Alexander
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:09 PM

Night Shift

Land Without Magic

chuckles is online

36 years old / 36 posts

The brunette looked at the blonde who approached her, managing to turn her wince in the best attempt of a friendly smile that she could offer her considering the circumstances “Jordan Alexander, the pleasure is mine” she had always learned that manners were important and even if likely if their positions had been exchanged she would have focused on the injury first, she wasn’t going to be rude by ignoring her introduction. “I am a doctor and I can confirm that you are quite possibly right” said the brunette with a chuckle. Sure, to confirm the diagnosis she would need radiography but after years of seeing this sort of injury she had became quite accurate at identifying them. “That would be very appreciated” said the doctor as she used Lola’s help to get up, brushing some dirt from her clothes afterwards.

“Mmh if you don’t mind I think that I am going to need your help to get back to the town; I don’t think that my ankle is feeling cooperative towards walking right now” said the brunette a touch shyly, hoping that Lola wouldn’t mind to help her. Going all the way back on her own would be possible but also quite painful.

Lola Sunspell

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 12:20 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

i may not be a doctor or something similar

but i know what 'ouchie' means

"A doctor? oh, I have never before met a doctor! well, you know, I've been in the hospital sometimes, but it is not the same! Hey, it is true that doctors like to brag of their title? I heard that if you know a doctor, said doctor will probably mention that he or she is a doctor from time in time..." that was what she had heard, at least. Lola had never met a doctor personally, and honestly, she wasn't their biggest fan. They were doctors, after all. And although they did everything possible to cure you, they still scared the hell out of you. They were like dentists. Come on, everyone, at some points in their lives, has felt fear towards a dentist, because even if they are incredibly friendly, they continue to be dentists. That title makes them creepy. Apart from that, I doubt that someone would be completely quiet while an adult did whatever in your mouth with such cold contraptions.

Anyway, Lola helped her stand up, and nodded slightly when the woman asked her for help. "Of course! I wouldn't leave you pulled on the floor while I continue walking so calmly, that would not be kind, nor polite... nor normal" she replied, smiling in response. Who could leave someone wounded to their fate, who could reject the help proposals of that woman? No one with a conscience. "To the hospital, I'm guessing?".

Jordan Alexander

any notes go here, keep brief

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Sigs made by the amazing, astonishing... Running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Jordan Alexander
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 05:48 AM

Night Shift

Land Without Magic

chuckles is online

36 years old / 36 posts

Jordan couldn’t help but laugh at the blonde’s words “Well it depends on the doctor, I have never bragged about my title but I know some that to be honest could use to lower their egos a little bit” luckily in San Antonio all her coworkers had been like her, people who only brought up the title when needed like during emergencies in order to clear the area to make working with the affected people without much interference.

“Some people would so thank you, if I had to move on my own I would have a harder time” likely she would have gotten eventually out of the forest but it would have been a slow and quite painful process thus the help was appreciated “Yep, even if I am pretty sure of that it’s only a sprain I think that I should do an x-ray, just in case”

They started to move through the woods when Jordan looked at the blonde again, there was something familiar “Do you work in a shop or something? I think that there is something familiar about your face. I mean, I have been in this town for a relatively short time so I might be wrong but I could swear that I have seen you before”
Lola Sunspell

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 02:04 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

"Having ego is never good. I mean, there's a clear difference between feeling proud of yourself for something, and between being incredibly self-centered. I don't like people with ego, although fortunately I've met you, a doctor without an ounce of ego " of course Lola hadn't met millions of people with ego or without ego, but from what she had heard of them, she wouldn't want to meet someone like that. It didn't exactly sound pretty, let's say. "Yep, it's better to do an x-ray just to check that it's nothing serious, although I hope it's nothing serious, even though it doesn't look like it's anything serious, right? I mean, it didn't swell up and your skin didn't turn purple so that must be a good sign".

Hearing her question, Lola smiled as she nodded. "Yeah, I work at Game of Thorns, I don't know if you've ever been to that store. We sell plants and flowers and anything related to nature, speaking from a general point of view. I've been here since the first curse, so you've probably seen me, but you have to keep in mind that there's more than one blond in town...".

Jordan Alexander

this is all babble

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jordan Alexander
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 06:37 AM

Night Shift

Land Without Magic

chuckles is online

36 years old / 36 posts

“Yes like it’s good to be aware of your strong points in order to use that, for example to help other people” In Jordan’s opinion being aware of virtues was as important as being aware of flaws, both when it came to oneself or everybody else. “I really don’t think so, it’s a routine check up since some breaks aren’t as obvious as others. Hairline fractures are almost impossible to diagnose without a proper imaging technique” said the brunette with a smile.

“I have passed by the shop but I have never entered inside; I don’t have the best hand when it comes to plants or flowers I am afraid” said a little bit shyly the brunette, she still didn’t understand how she had managed to become a decent doctor yet she was unable to look after anything more complicated than a cactus. “I arrived recently which is why I don’t know a lot of people, I was brought by a portal”

Lola Sunspell

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 12:46 PM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

"Exactly. I understand that you want to brag about everything you're good at, but don't overdo it. if you're good when it comes to medicine, go about healing people. Just like you probably do," Lola smiled. Truly the fairy had a huge respect for the doctors, nurses, surgeons... they all worked very hard to make sure that the patient in their care improved, and they did it because they liked to help people, make them feel better, and she saw it as a pretty admirable job, everything had to be said. "Yeah, I'm not gonna pretend to know what you just said. All I know is that hairline has sounded like hair to me, that's where all my knowledge ends" knowledge that when it came to medicine was basically null, unfortunately.

"Oh, not many people do. I've had customers come in every week, buying new plants, because apparently the ones they bought not two days ago had withered. I always offer to help them when something like this happens, I could help you take care of plants, it's not as hard as it sounds" it was much harder to take care of a dog. A plant needed attention, but not so much. "Yes... most people are brought in by portals... a shame what's happening. I've been here since the first curse, so it's nothing unusual for me. I could show you around the city, if you want".

Jordan Alexander

this is all babble

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Jordan Alexander
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 12:31 PM

Night Shift

Land Without Magic

chuckles is online

36 years old / 36 posts

“That advice could be pretty much applied to anything in life; besides I believe that the best way to prove that you are good at something is to do it, not to say it” she said with a smile. That was the kind of attitude that had assured her always a good position no matter to which hospital she applied, Jordan Alexander didn’t settle for being a good doctor, she wanted to be the best. The brunette laughed “Normally when you hear the word break what comes to your mind is the typical broken in a half bone right? Well hairline fractures happen when the impact is strong enough to damage the bone but not strong enough to break it; imagine hitting a wall strong enough to create a fissure without breaking it”

“Then maybe I will give having a plant a try; it’s funny because I have had dogs in the past and I have managed to look after it without problems yet I am a disaster with any sort of vegetal form of life” admitted the brunette; it was the running joke back in her students flat, how she could never be in charge of watering the plants “I’d love that, maybe I can invite you to a coffee for the tour?”

Lola Sunspell

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lola Sunspell
 Posted: May 17 2018, 04:28 AM

OC

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

"You're so right, I wish people would think like you. I mean, if you're so good with cars and you presume to have fixed one with your eyes closed, prove it. Less bragging and more action," she nodded, glad to have finally found a person with common sense. "And just to save us questions or misunderstandings, I don't know of anyone who has fixed a car with their eyes closed, although I would like to. Can you imagine? a blindfold on their eyes while someone fixes the engine or whatever normally breaks down in cars, it would be something worth recording" Lola would love to see someone fix a car with their eyes blindfolded, it would be amazing, really. That would be talent, and everything else nonsense. "Oh... so it would be like, a sprain? Forget that, it's not like I know exactly what a sprain is. So having a bone almost broken is called a hairline fracture... uh, you learn something new every day," she smiled satisfied to the doctor, glad she learned something new. She knew hardly anything about medicine, so being able to learn things like this, no matter how random, made her happy.

"Everyone has different ways of caring for any form of life. Dogs move around all the time, you've got them in mind all the time. Plants, on the other hand, stand still in a corner without making a fuss, it's easier to forget to take care of them, I guess," which was a shame, because all plants deserved to be taken care of with the best of care. "I'd love to, I can't resist coffee," she nodded, now really wanting coffee. She'd pick one up at Granny's later. "Look, the hospital" Lola announced, seeing the building only a few feet away. They had made it without further accidents, now that was a victory.

Jordan Alexander

this is all babble

&

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine