New Poll

Just a blind man out for a walk, tag Amelie/Chuckles
Matthew Murdock
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 08:09 AM

Daredevil/Marvel

Sector 2814

Bach is online

35 years old / 18 posts

Matty was doing his best to settle into life in Storybrooke, he had been there for a few weeks now and he was in the process of renting out and setting up an office space for himself so that he could at least spend his time doing something familiar while he was there. Even though Storybrooke wasn't exactly the huge city that he was used to, he felt it had a sad lack of lawyers. Of course, what else was he going to do, he couldn't exactly make money as a vigilante, even if it seemed in this town the heroes didn't focus too much on protocols and it wasn't only the sheriff and police that were allowed to help out and keep the peace. Of course for him that meant less having to hide, if he wanted to help out the heroes or someone in distress he could just do it, instead of hiding in the shadows at night. Beyond that being a lawyer was all he'd really known, what he'd gone to school for, and in a world where he hadn't even expected to live through the events from weeks ago, but one where he was trapped in another realm away fro his friends and loved ones, he really needed to keep busy doing something to keep his mind off it all.

He kept his Daredevil suit in a box in the apartment over the office space he was renting, except his special baton weapon of course, that he usually kept with him just in case of zombies. There's a sentence he never imagined thinking, of all the bad guys he'd gone up against in Hells Kitchen, he never imagined he'd ever have to fight zombies. Right now he had the baton on him, but in an inside pocket on his jacket he was wearing. He had decided to go for a walk through the park, it was getting on evening, though it wasn't as if he could see the sun getting low on the horizon or anything, he only knew based on what the current time was and what the internet had said the sunset time would be tonight. 7:52pm was sunset, and when he left the office it was nearly 7:30pm.

Once he was in the park he decided to fold up his cane and slide that into the inside of his jacket as well. It was the park after all, with his keen senses he hardly needed it to get around. Granted he could probably get around town just fine without it if he really wanted to, but it was just habit. The air was cool but not terribly cold yet, even if the season was well on it's way into autumn, a crisp tone to the air. From what Matty had learned about this realm and the area they were in, winters could be fierce, but New York City was no stranger to snow, so he didn't imagine it would be too terribly different from what he was used to.

He could tell there were other people in the park, none super close to where he was. Every so often he could sense someone sitting in a bench he was slowly passing, or walking up ahead of him. He paid them no mind though, the only thing he was really worried about was the sound of something walking that didn't have a heartbeat, because that would mean another zombie had ventured into town. He paused and stood by a lamp that was flickering, it was apparently getting dark enough for the automatic lights to come on, but this lamp seemed to be having problems, either the bulb was about to blow or the wiring needed to be redone. As he stood there suddenly the light just blew, and it went darker around him, not that he would know, but for now he just stood there, listening to the many noises around him.

Amélie Lacroix

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Amélie Lacroix
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 01:29 PM

overwatch

Hub World

chuckles is online

34 years old / 20 posts

Amelie wondered at times what would have been her ‘adaption processes to Storybrooke if she wasn’t dealing with her inner struggles. The town per se was not very different of what a town could have been back in her realm, sure technology was slightly less advanced (they didn’t have omnics here) but the change was definitively not big enough to be a problem; besides it had also an advantage, well or at the least something that in the past the ballerina would have found fascinating, the concept of magic and different realms existing. Amelie was sure of that if she had landed here before all the Widowmaker issue had happened she would have managed to be quite happy here.

Her current circumstances made everything complicated; first was the whole ‘learning to live again with emotions’, who would have thought that something like that could be so complicated? The guilt that she should have felt each time that she pulled the trigger, the anger that she should have experienced at how Talon used her was catching up with her and frankly she didn’t know what to do with it. Besides there was the small problem of her not knowing if what the Overwatch scientists had done would last forever; would she wake up someday being the cold hearted assassin? What would she do if that was the case?
Amelie didn’t even want to know

She walked through the streets, the sun was almost gone, the automatic lamps offering some light when she saw a man close to her, someone she had not seen before. She tensed, Amelie knew that likely he was just walking, but a touch of doubt was in her mind, what if he was a member of Talon? What if he was a member of Overwatch? She didn’t know what perspective could be worse.

“Are you following me?” she said bluntly, her words leaving her lips with a touch that was maybe a bit too harsh considering that the stranger had done nothing to her

Yet.

Bach

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Matthew Murdock
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 07:05 AM

Daredevil/Marvel

Sector 2814

Bach is online

35 years old / 18 posts

He heard the women stop abruptly before she'd even spoken, as the wind picked up a bit more the scent of roses hit him with something else, a soft undertone of vanilla. As he struggled to keep his brain from taking him to flashbacks of Elektra, the other women was taking steps towards him in such an intensity it reminded him even more of Elektra. He knew this wasn't her though, not just because he had no reason to believe that Elektra had fallen through the portal as well, but because aside from the subtle vanilla scent, the roses were completely un-Elektra like, nothing like the amber and spicy vanilla scents of his former lover. He raised his hands slightly in a sign of peace, to try and show he meant no harm. He wasn't sure who this women was, but the way she moved, the way she she seemed to feel threatened but her heart rate was barely above normal, it just reiterated Matthew's feelings about how much this women reminded him of Elektra.

"Am I following you in the sense that we were both walking in the same direction through the park on this path that only goes one of two directions, back that way or forwards, yes. Was it intentional or did it have some nefarious purpose behind it, I can assure you it doesn't. I'm just a simple lawyer out for a walk." As it was it was getting even darker out, not that Matt could see, it might come to an even stranger notion that the man was wearing dark sunglasses and was making no move to take them off as the sun sank into the horizon. He also was never looking directly at Amelie, but always off to one side slightly, with his ear slightly more towards her than his eyes.

"I apologise if I made you uncomfortable or made you feel like I was following you. I'm Matthew by the way, Matthew Murdock, and you are?" He was smooth, calm, if her sudden question seeped in accusation had ruffled Matthew, he certainly wasn't showing it, a smile playing on his lips.

Amélie Lacroix

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Amélie Lacroix
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 02:39 PM

overwatch

Hub World

chuckles is online

34 years old / 20 posts

Amelie felt the previous suspicion turn into embarrassment when she realized that she had overreacted to the man’s presence, especially when she started to notice details that she had missed before like the way that he looked at her and the fact that he still wore sunglasses despite of the fact that the sun was clearly not high enough to bother anymore. The embarrassment was mixed with a subtle undertone of bitterness as she willed her body to calm down, her heartbeat lowering; she used to be way different, she used to be friendly to strangers, to assume the best in them and yet she had became a hostile paranoic.
You can take the woman out of talon but maybe taking the Talon agent out of Amelie would be harder, widowmaker or not.

“No…I should be the one apologizing; I made assumptions which I shouldn’t have made or at the least voiced out loud” she said punching the bridge of her nose as she got rid of the lingering tension “My name is Amelié Lacroix, it’s a pleasure to meet you despite of well, my introduction” she said with a polite tone.

Bach

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine