New Poll

Did someone order a pizza?, tag Eli/Twin
Phoebe Bennett
 Posted: Apr 6 2017, 11:03 AM

OC

Land Without Magic

Bach is online

29 years old / 41 posts

Phoebe normally worked inside at the Storybrooke Pizzeria, cooking and doing various managerial tasks, but it was the afternoon and school had gotten out and her driver for the afternoon shift to deliver had called out sick. Something about recovering from the trauma of having spent April Fools day as, what had they said, a girl, whatever she didn't really have time to pester James for questions, so she just went in to cover his shift.

A call came in for a delivery to the school, though the kids shouldn't be around the school unless they had things like detention or extra school activities, she assumed maybe it was a teacher working late that had ordered the pizza. Perhaps if she'd been working inside she might have taken a closer look to the order, but since she was delivering she didn't stop to look at what had actually been ordered. A large double pepperoni, double anchovies, extra garlic, money to be paid in cash upon delivery. She also didn't actually look at the person's name yet, just that it was going to the school, she figured she'd look at the other details once she was at the school.

Once there Phoebe took the pizza and headed into the school, a lot of, well no, most of the classrooms were empty. She kept looking, one after another, and finally found a classroom with someone in it. She poked her head in and finally checked the name on the slip.

"Did you order pizza, someone named Ben Dover.................. Fucking hell, never mind I think it's a prank, it would definitely explain why someone thinks pepperoni, anchovies and garlic are a good pizza topping combination......"

Eli Wallace

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Eli Wallace
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 10:48 PM

N/A

Tomorrowland

Twin is online

N/A years old / 73 posts

Eli hummed merrily as he worked. It probably wasn't appropriate to be humming after all the crazy stuff that had been happening recently, but he couldn't help himself- he was in a good mood. He had made friends in Storybrooke and he was actually starting to feel like the place was home. Maybe it wasn't the Destiny, and maybe it had just as much danger as space seemed to have, but it was pretty and nice and on earth, where there was no worry about running out of food and water. The company was great, too. Even Rush wasn't so bad.

Having Amanda there seemed to transform him. Well, sort of. He was still an asshole, and to anyone else he probably looked like the same jerk who would push you in front of an explosion if it proved a useful experiment to him. But to him? He could see Rush was opening up to people. Participating more. Being a member of the community. He even graded some homework every now and again.

Not today, of course.

Eli was sitting at the teacher's desk, finishing up grading the last few exams that had been turned in that day. They were, on the whole, a lot better than they had been and he was starting to suspect that it wasn't just that they were improving, but that Rush was making the tests less impossible, too. He was adjusting things for them.

More proof as far as Eli was concerned.

He looked up from his work when he heard someone speaking to him, his eyebrows raising. He let out a laugh almost immediately. "whoops!" He laughed lightly, "guess one of the kids decided to play a prank on you- I wish I could help you out, but I don't know who might have put that call in. But, uh, if you want I could still pay for the pizza? I mean... I'm willing to try anything once..."

Phoebe Bennett
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine