New Poll

"Your Mad are you not then i must be Crazy, Jefferson/Mad Hatter/Geo
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 06:16 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

Elizabeth was wandering around an large forest she had no idea how on earth she came down to this place it was huge with the largest tree's she had ever seen and then an mansion was ahead it looked abandoned but she wasn't sure someone must of live here. All she remembered was she was a passenger on a ship to America and it sailed into a storm and she had hit her head when the water flushed over the ship and some were thrown overboard by the enermous heavyweight of the sea that let the ship sink but thankfully Elizabeth survived the turmoil of the attack. she thought she would never like to go aboard a ship again she had almost died and not the first time either she had been a governors daughter in Port Royal born and bred in London by the governor and his lovely wife who was a decentant of Henry the VIII and his daughter Elizabeth I. Lizzie never thought once about her blue bloodline she never saw herself like that she rather be a free spirit and enjoy the normal life to be pirate had its qualities and faults but she was free and could do what ever she liked.

As of now in this forest she was in someone must be home and she desided to take a walk to the house it had green pastures and roses, beautiful place she thought to herself. she rung the bell of the door and waited, then she tried one more time. "Hello is someone here" am lost and need help? Hello someone home.

Tag Jefferson/Geo.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jefferson
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 06:17 AM

OUAT/Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Geo is online

32 years old / 106 posts

What a lovely day it was. He couldn’t be any more chipper, a morning spent collecting mushrooms with Grace sure does you good. And he’d made a good haul out of it too, completely filling not only one basket, but two thanks to his daughters help. They’d made the task into a bit of a game as always, and right now he was counting up how many of the fungus they’d each collected. The winner being whoever gathered the most. Which of course turned out to be Grace, she seemed to be able to sniff out mushrooms as if she were a bloodhound – or at least, that’s what he like to joke anyway.

He then proceeded to begin washing the dirt off them, to make the collection somewhat presentable for when he made a trip down to the village to sell them later on today. Watching his daughter prepare herself and a couple of rag dolls a tea party, sadly with only imaginary food and drink. But it was still sweet to watch, and he’d perhaps join her once he’d finished tidying up.

Grace really did deserve a lot better than the life he could provide for her here, and he knew that she didn’t mind not having fancy toys and clothes to wear. But still, he felt that a father should be able to provide enough so that he could be certain that he’d have enough money for them to actually eat a decent meal tonight. Sadly, selling mushrooms didn’t exactly pay for any amazing three course meals. He simply wanted the best possible for his daughter, and he’d vowed to give her the best childhood possible after the death of his wife. So that's what he would do.

The sound of the door bell ringing suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

Immediately glancing round at Grace, raising an eyebrow as he wondered who it could be. “Stay here” he smiled and abandoned his mushrooms to squeeze his daughters shoulder reassuringly as he went past. If it was someone from his old life as a thief, he didn’t want to risk endangering his daughter. Although he wasn’t sure how they would have found him if it were, but still, it was better to be safe than dead. And so slowly he moved towards the door, taking out a small knife from his coat pocket, ready to use it if he needed.

The door rang yet again. How impatient! A women’s voice called out this time too, a voice he didn’t think he recognised anyway. “Hold on, I’m coming!” he sighed, finally pulling the door open to reveal the stranger. Frowning in confusion at the woman, “Can I help you miss?” he leaned against the doorway as he looked her up and down as if trying to figure her out. Why was she here? Although in all honesty she did look a little out of place standing in these woods, as most people did - so perhaps she was just lost?

Elizabeth Swann
OOC – set some years after Priscilla’s death in Wonderland <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 12:40 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

Elizabeth was waiting and looking around when the door got suddenly open she eyed the man who leaned at the doorframe she smiled gently at him when she spoke. "Am sorry to disturb you am lost and i can't find my way back home, the ship i was passenger on got shipwrecked out of the coastline to this place, where is this, she asked him Elizabeth had been onboard a merchant ship to America when they sailed through a hurricane and she was lucky to be alive she at least felt alive this world she was in was beautiful and people dressed kinda funny their wardrope was not like hers and she got a simple muslin dress before she left from London.

Elizabeth was single she never went through marriage with William Turner it wasn't mend to be she thought to herself and maybe it was the best thing that could happen he had wanted to rescue his father more then being with her and she accepted that even if it was painful to admit she would of want a family of her own now when her parents were gone and she alone in the world.

"You think you can help me sir, she asked the man again eyeing him softly. Lizzie was not sure she could get any help because this world was so out of this planet all greenish and she noticed tall trees and muschroom busches, so lovely and the smell wasn't bad.

Tag Jefferson/Geo.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jefferson
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 03:04 PM

OUAT/Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Geo is online

32 years old / 106 posts

The cottage he and Grace lived in wasn’t exactly a place most people would simply stumble across. You’d have to have gotten yourself very lost to end up here anyway, the nearest town was a good while a way in the opposite direction after all. And even though money wasn’t really something they had buckets of right now, it was quite comfortable to live here. Quiet and secluded from everyone else, just how he wanted it to be. Safe(ish). Also, with their mushroom business, it was useful to live out in the forest where you could actually find said fungi to collect.

So this woman appearing here like this was honestly quite surprising to Jefferson, hence why he had a knife on him. Just in case. As he didn’t really know all too many people who he could call a ‘friend’, not anymore. And his past life of being a thief and portal jumper didn’t help things, even if he’d retired from all that now. You couldn’t trust anyone these days (or ever for that matter) He feared that someone might turn up one day, and if he wasn’t here to protect Grace… he dreaded to think what might happen.

However, this particular woman didn’t seem to appear at all threatening in any way (although he very well knew that appearances could be deceiving), and he certainly didn’t know her, which hopefully meant that she didn’t know who he was either.

But all the same, he smiled as this stranger began to speak to him. And being shipwrecked was no good thing, he felt a twinge of pity for her. He knew exactly how terrible it was to be stuck somewhere, his little ‘tea party’ with the March Hare had taught him that much. And if it hadn’t been for his late wife Priscilla he’d probably still be there right now. His smile disappeared as it was soon replaced with guilt. If only he had listened to her, she wouldn’t be….dead. Grace would have a mother. It was all his fault for that, not something you could get over easy.

“The Enchanted Forest” he muttered and tried to smile again and scratched the back of his head, “You might know it as Misthaven though” that was what people from other realms often called this place anyway. He wasn’t sure how much help that information would be though to her, if she had no ship to return back home in, she’d have to make do in this realm until she found a way out. He supposed if she could get on one of the boats at the docks, that could be her ticket out. But he didn’t really know how to help in that respect.

After a moments pause, he stood up straight and beamed widely at her, “If you can wait, I’m heading into the town later, and I’m sure they’d be some passage out of the kingdom on one of the ships…I can take you there - but for now, you can come inside a while if you like” if she knew where she needed to go, he was sure one of the ships would be heading in the same direction. Surely? And if his mushrooms sold well, he’d be able to pay for her to board them. He rocked backwards on the balls of his feet awkwardly, “By the way, the name’s Jefferson… do you like mushrooms?” he grinned and walked inside, giving Grace a little nod to let her know everything was okay as he entered. He wasn’t sure why he was going out his way to help this woman, he wasn’t even entirely sure he trusted her yet. But still, he couldn’t leave her standing outside.

Elizabeth Swann

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 02:13 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

user posted image

Elizabeth had a bandage over her head where she had got a nasty gash after the ship wrecked and she carried a case with her only outfit she had saved from her home in London
she eyed the man before her he was a young man like her and his eyes where kind, Lizzie spoke and said. "My name is Elizabeth Swann my friends call me Lizzie and am lost i dont know where this Enchanted Forest is then he mentioned Mistahaven, a mystery world she had heard about as a child in a story book her mother used to read for her. "Your joking right Misthaven as in the fairytales it can't be This was crazy or the man insane telling her she was in a world of fairytales how nasty had the gash been exacly...or how bad was she dead..."I must be dead then she murmured and felt a terrible headache forming she stroke the bandage over her forehead..."Am sorry but the ship i was passenger on shipwrecked out of the coast here and am all wet and need change of cloths and i need to see a doctor my head is spinning.

This wasn't good if Elizabeth had died in the shipwreck and this was heaven, her mother had talked so much about Misthaven maybe she was right about the fairy tales had she perhaps lived here once and come to the world of her time through a portal but she might never know the truth but this man here might be able to help her find out the truth.

"My mother bless her soul used to read a story book about Misthaven and its inhabitants
she even knew some of them and maybe you can help me find out who she was

Lizzie was not sure what had happened to her but she was having memory loss as the headache got worse, she looked up to the man and asked..."Can you give me something for the pain sir, i think am fainting...and with that Lizzie fell into a slump before the man's feet.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jefferson
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 04:34 AM

OUAT/Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Geo is online

32 years old / 106 posts

Ahh so this woman’s name was Elizabeth Swann. Not that he could say he’d ever heard of it before, but it was certainly nice to put a name to a face. Especially when this ‘face’ was a complete stranger. Still, she had seemed actually genuine in her story so far, and surely if she had meant he and Grace harm, she would have done something by now? And she clearly had absolutely no idea where she was, and he was sure her not knowing wasn’t all to do with the fact that she seemed to be wearing a bandage around her head. Presumably to cover a cut or gash from the ship wreck she had spoken of.

Jefferson couldn’t help but chuckle to himself at Lizzie’s mention of fairytales, like seriously? He really didn’t get what she was meaning by that, but he supposed everyone had their own ideas about this place. The woman did sound pretty amazed to be here though, as if she couldn’t quite believe that where she was existed. Which was quite real actually. That was one thing he could be certain of anyway, “You seem quite alive to me” he commented with a soft smile, more to reassure her than anything else. As yes, she was living, breathing etc but clearly she was in no good health. But all the same he nodded to her request, as of course he would do his best to care for her whilst she needed it. What sort of person would he be if he turned her away? He wasn’t that cruel, and even though he couldn’t say he completely trusted this woman, it wasn’t as if anything could be worse than his tea party with the March Hare.

“A book?” he couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at this, it was quite strange to think that there were books about his own realm. Although he supposed it were probably more of a history book, tales of the kingdoms and the ogre wars, nothing he was ever a part of in truth. But he wasn’t sure how on earth he’d know of this woman’s mother. That was a big ask, and something he couldn’t exactly agree too. Whereas fresh clothes, rest and a cooked dinner was something he could definitely offer her.

“Here, come inside…it’s warm and I’ll get you something to eat.”- the woman suddenly collapsed, completely passing out at his feet. “-erm…” he froze in surprise and worry immediately flickered across his face. “Y-you’ll be okay” he muttered as he kneeled down beside her to check for any injuries. Not finding anything too serious, he gently lifted the woman up in his arms proceeded to carry her into his home, letting the door swing closed behind him. Signalling to Grace to fetch some water as he gently placed Lizzie onto his own bed, taking care to push a pillow underneath her head. It looked like her boarding another ship any time soon would now have to wait. And that also probably included his mushroom selling for today, it seemed like he’d have to make the trip tomorrow now. A person’s health was far more important, even if they were a stranger.

And so while this strange woman lay on his bed, he left a small pile of his old clothes on a chair for her to change into once she awoke. They would surely be too big for her, but any dresses that Grace owned would be too small. So this was the best he could do for now. He’d asked his daughter to keep checking on the woman anyway whilst he busied himself with cooking up some dinner for them (likely mostly consisting of mushrooms but hey, it’s the thought that counts right?) And it wasn’t as if he could really afford anything else. He didn’t have medicine either, but he would be able to make the next best thing for her. Some tea. And so with the drink freshly brewed, he’d sent his daughter into their ‘patient’s’ room to leave her a cup for her to wake with.

Elizabeth Swann <3
ooc – I figured we could do a mini time skip? Let me know if you’d like me to change it!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 11:57 AM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

Lizzie had no idea she had passed out before Jefferson's feet and she was in restless dream
like a nightmare, she was onboard the ship sailing through a hurricane and she moaned painfully trying to wake up from the nightmarish dream.

Lizzie had gone through a hellish time and ending in a land of fairy tales was not something she expected she gasped and suddenly woke up with panic she tried to breath when she sat up in a huge bed she looked around and eyed the girl before her.

"What did happen she asked Lizzie stroke her forehead the bandage was still there
she groaned painfully "Ough, this headache is not good she murmured.

The girl before her must of be related to Jefferson or something his daughter perhaps.
"Do you know what time it is she had no idea what the time was, she said to the girl
"I am Elizabeth Swann? She sighed why had she gone with that ship and not listened to her inner voice but no she had to go on this foolish mission but it had ended with a tragic shipwreck and land of fairy tales.

OOC: yes sure we could do that Geo.
(Sorry for the short post I will post more in my next reply my muse is kind of low.)
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jefferson
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 09:08 AM

OUAT/Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Geo is online

32 years old / 106 posts

Soon three bowls of a rich mushroom soup had been prepared, which was probably not the most exciting of meals to be offering his guest, but hey, it was the best he could do with the little he had. And there was still a loaf of bread left over for them all to share with it. He was certain that this strange woman would have to feel at least a little bit better with some warm food in her belly and some rest after all. Since really, he couldn’t offer her much else. At least the gash on her head had already been seen to, or at least he could presume it had since it had been bandaged up. Although a knock to the head would never be much fun for anybody, and this woman collapsing at his doorstep was enough to keep him worried.

From what he could tell, the woman had awoken from her slumber and he knew she would be alright with Grace by her side. His daughter held it together more than even he did sometimes. But he wasn’t going to force this ‘Elizabeth Swann’ out of his bed to join them for dinner, not when she needed some rest. Food and rest. And so he rolled up his sleeves, moving to tear a large chunk of bread out of the loaf and grabbing a spoon to place in one of the bowls of soup before carrying them into his bedroom. Stretching his mouth into a warm smile in his attempt at being as friendly and hospitable as he could, moving past wear his daughter was sitting to place the food next to the cup of tea on the bedside table, “Here, I thought you might like something to eat” he grinned, stepping backwards and running one hand through his hair awkwardly. Not entirely sure what to say next, because this was still a complete stranger to him after all.

“How are you feeling Lizzie?...Can I get you anything?” he finally asked softly, using the name she’d told him her friends called her. Not that he could really be considered her friend yet, but surely he could be close enough? This all had to count for something, and she didn’t seem like a bad person to befriend here. He hoped she would feel better anyway, she was clearly so far from her home as well which didn’t help things. Or he might have been able to let her family know of the situation she was in, which might have been a little difficult beings as she’d told him she was from another realm entirely. But still, the thought was there. After another pause he rested one hand on his daughters shoulder, who was still sitting on the end of his bed, “I’m Grace, it’s nice to meet you” the girl beamed brightly at their patient as they awaited for her to speak.

Elizabeth Swann
ooc – no worries! <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:53 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

user posted image

Elizabeth had got dressed in a simple gown and she had braided her hair in one long braid
it laid loose down her shoulder.
While she had been in the Enchanted Forest she had visited the local library and discovered some wild and vivid truth, she barely believed it and she giggled reading through the book about Count Dracula Vlad Tepes the Impaler she had no idea why she wanted to read it so badly she felt sick to her stomach but the image he had startled her and more in one way.
She had a resemblance to the Count, her eyes, facial features, hair it was a tad scary.

She answered Grace when she came into her room, "Morning Grace, nice meeting you too she told the young girl, she looked up at Jefferson and smiled when saying.
"Am better thank you, the sleep was needed I guess, yes I would like a white tea it has magical effect on your body, don't know why but I feel better drinking white tea rather than
the British one, earl gray as we call it,

Lizzie had been up late lately after the shipwreck it haunted her dreams still when she saw what the Captain had been doing, she closed her eyes and hoped the memory would fade.
It was a horrible event that night before the crash, the Captain and few of his crew had sat and.."Cut down limbs of dead bodies and ate them, Lizzie cringed and shook her shoulders that she almost dropped the book.
She noticed Jefferson was still there and she asked him." You might be wondering what am reading, it's about Count Dracula I think am being related to him somehow and I need someone s help to find out the truth about myself.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jefferson
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 01:28 PM

OUAT/Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Geo is online

32 years old / 106 posts

In some ways it was a relief when the woman opened her eyes, because at least then, she was getting better. If only a little, the rest had done some good. Hopefully.

He chuckled softly as she asked for tea, because he most certainly agreed with her by that. Tea could cure any ailment, the drink would make literally anything better, or so he liked to think. And he and Grace often brewed tea to drink here at home, but unfortunately he couldn’t quite meet her request. A twinge of annoyance to the fact that he simply couldn’t afford the sort of tea Lizzie wanted, and he didn’t blame her for asking. He was a tea man himself after all, so he understood the desire for some good proper tea. But the only tea he could offer was his own, as other than being a mushroom seller. He foraged for evergreen leaves here in the forest, and just made do with what he could find. So really this was fake tea, but until he sold these mushrooms he wouldn’t be able to buy some real tea leaves. However, not to gloat or anything, he quite liked to think that his own tea was much nicer than anything you could buy in the village.

“Sorry, um I hope this will be okay” he waved his hand towards the cup he had placed on the bedside table only moments ago with a smile. It wasn’t exactly what she had asked for, but it was still a version of tea that he actually really enjoyed. He’d let it brew for a while so it was quite strong, but he hoped she would still like it. Since alike she had said, it would help. And that was something he intended to do, he wanted to look after this woman so she could find her home again. He couldn’t have exactly left her now could he?

At least she had said that she was feeling somewhat better now, and he continued to stand next to his daughter as they watched their guest. Who had somehow found a book and seemed to have been sucked into reading it, he presumed it may have been something Grace had picked up. He sighed and dipped his head, deciding to leave the woman in peace. But before he could leave the room, she suddenly almost dropped the book with a start. Worriedly he moved forwards to her side, not entirely sure how he could help, frowning in confusion at the words she spoke. “Related to Count Dracula?” he finally managed to ask, trying the best he could to hide his amusement about the idea. Shaking his head in disbelief, as this woman was clearly still very much delirious. Especially if she was now thinking she was related to some vampire out of a book!

Worriedly he glanced back to his daughter who was still smiling at the end of the bed, although he could tell she was probably just as confused by the announcement as he was. “No, that can’t be right…you’re more like…some long lost princess!” his daughter giggled, playing along and he blinked a silent thankyou to her before picking up the bowl of mushroom soup that had been ignored from the table to offer it to the woman for a second time, “Here, you should eat something Lizzie”

Elizabeth Swann

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 03:21 AM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

user posted image

Elizabeth smiled at Jefferson when he said she looked more of a lost princess she said
"Perhaps i am i don´t know but i seen an old picture of Count Dracula and it´s kind of
gives me this eerie feeling i might be releated to him "You see my mother Mary Swann dissapeared after given birth to me and my father mention she had died but i don't fully
believe she did.
As she held the book she placed it down on the table and eyed them
maybe she acted crazy talking like this so she smiled and took a sip of the tea Jefferson had
given her for breakfast.

Elizabeth sat down and thanked for the meal she felt better to her head not spinning so much
"How are the people here so i change the subject

The young woman looked out the window her mind wandering to the past, she wondered if
Jack Sparrow had come to this place, how odd it would be to met him again under diffirent
circumstances or maybe Will, and Mister Gibbs, she missed them as friends.

"Can i ask you something it might sound strange but have you seen any Pirates
arrive here.

OOC: Ellie has told me Elizabeth can be Dracula's great-great grandchild from his daughter
who is her mother "Mary Ann Swann who married Governor Swann.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jefferson
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 02:32 PM

OUAT/Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Geo is online

32 years old / 106 posts

This woman was…weird. Although to be fair to her, she had acquired a nasty gash to her head and well, seemingly had lost pretty much everything, ending up here. Which wasn’t the most pleasant of places to end up at in his opinion. And he couldn’t help but wonder if this Count Dracula thing was a common occurrence with her, not that he was one hundred percent certain that she was wrong about this fact. How could he be? He didn’t own her family tree or have the wisdom of knowledge to know if even Dracula himself existed! Or other vampires for that matter, but just because he hadn’t seen it himself didn’t meant it should be ruled out entirely.

Since he was a man who had visited Wonderland after all, so he supposed that meant that he should be a little more open to these things.

But to go by ‘just a feeling’ was a little…much. Not that he wanted to hurt her, but well, if anything he wanted to help. So he stayed in his silent amusement as he watched the woman explain her theory to them both. Raising an eyebrow at the idea. Assuming that she thought her mother was something to do with Vampires with that, and while she sounded completely crazy with this. He didn’t want to be rude to his guest, especially since she was clearly unwell with all her travelling. Even travel by portal Hat had often made him feel queasy, and to be in a ship wreck was something else entirely. In all honesty he was a little amazed to see that she’d survived it.

He was glad that she finally noticed the meal he’d provided for her, even relieved that she might eat something now. Since he didn’t really have much of a clue as to when she had even eaten last, and well, he wasn’t about to let her die on him now was he? She would get better. He’d make sure of that, and then they’d find a boat for her that’ll take her home. That was the best he could do anyway.

Her next question surprised him a little, almost making him jump to those words. It wasn’t exactly a normal thing to ask, but well, nothing was going to beat the Dracula story so he simply smiled and shook his head. “I couldn’t tell you to be honest, ships come and go all the time but I don’t really have much to do with it…I just sell mushrooms” he shrugged with a soft sigh and furrowed his brow before glancing up at her, “Why do you ask?”

Elizabeth Swann

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 12:53 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

Elizabeth had maybe rambled too much about Dracula and Pirates Jefferson might think her nuts she smiled at him saying.
"terribly sorry for my chatter about Dracula and Pirates you must think me crazy sir but i assure you is not this gash on my head is just a scratch well she thought it was maybe it had cut deep.

Lizzie sighed she had lost so much and got nothing back she just ended in this world of Magic.
Elizabeth had been robbed of love she had lost the man she loved and she thought he had loved her back but it was all a lie.

"I might need help to find out who finding my mother and who she was , do you know where i could ask around.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Jefferson
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 09:36 AM

OUAT/Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Geo is online

32 years old / 106 posts

The man shifted his weight from where he was standing in almost amusement to the woman’s apology, not that talking about Pirates and Dracula was something he could say he was particularly offended by. He was simply worried for the girl, after all, it wasn’t exactly a ‘normal’ thing to want to talk about after the ordeal she had been through, so he could only imagine that whatever this all was, could only be important to her. And so he chuckled softly with a slight shrug, “Oh believe me, I know crazy, and you’re not it…I just…well, I don’t have the answers you’re looking for I’m afraid”

The man furrowed his brow apologetically, he wanted to help her – of course he did! Or he wouldn’t have invited her into his home, there was a lot of trust he’d had to find in order to do such a thing. Although he wouldn’t wish ill on anybody, and with Grace here it could only be right to help Lizzie’s situation. It was just…difficult, he enjoyed a quiet simple life here with his daughter. And so with what Miss Swann had been mentioning could only cause him worry, it didn’t feel all that long ago that he’d had his own…troubles. So he wanted to keep this good new life for himself, the care of his daughter was always going to be priority here. Although he guessed that it wouldn’t hurt to point this woman in the right direction of help once she was better, and he’d help her get on board a ship if that’s what she needed. But portal hats, his old life, that was something he wasn’t going to bring back. And so he kept that thought with him, a love for his daughter, that was all he needed.

“I could take you down to the village with me and Grace tomorrow, I wouldn’t know anyone exactly but you could always start by asking around the docks – travellors always have a few stories to tell” he chuckled, not entirely certain with his answer, but he didn’t want to completely destroy this woman’s hope at finding possible answers. And he was going to be selling the mushrooms he’d collected in the morning anyway, another hand couldn’t hurt, that was the best he could do. He just hoped it would be enough.

Elizabeth Swann

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Swann
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 04:47 PM

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Other Realms

Mari is online

30 years old / 85 posts

Jefferson
Geo

Elizabeth knew she sounded crazy talking about Piracy and Count Dracula she must have
had a nasty gash on her head onboard the ship she had traveled with.

She smiled wryly and a bit shy when he chuckled she looked up from the books and put them down he offered her to go with him and his daughter to town and maybe help her ask around the docks it sounded promising though so why not.

Lizzie didn't have any high hopes of meeting anybody she had just come from the Hospital she had a very good doctor there Victor Whale was his name she would maybe go back to ask him questions when she felt better but for now she did not after the nasty fall on deck of that ship something must of gone wrong.

"That sounds nice Jefferson I would enjoy that to go to town
She was dressed in her pirate outfit she did not have anything else but the torn dress
she had arrived in and it wasn't proper to be seen in she needed some new clothing
maybe in Town, she found to find a dressmaker or workshop some kind.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine