Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Bach's Eternal Wants, I desire stuffs - Updated 21st May
Bach
 Posted: Sep 6 2016, 01:15 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

MICHAEL'S WANTS
VANE'S WANTS
EVANNA'S WANTS
TOBY'S WANTS
HANK'S WANTS
JOHN'S WANTS
TYRION'S WANTS
GERALT'S WANTS
JAMES' WANTS
LORELAI'S WANTS
CHARLIE'S WANTS
SCAR'S WANTS
AMANDA'S WANTS
PHOEBE'S WANTS
OH'S WANTS
SHERLOCK'S WANTS
- JENNA -

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 03:30 AM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 209 posts

I might be interested in making Lady Morgan at some stage. But, I would probably use Katherine McPhee if that's ok.

Bach

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 06:22 AM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

em 'n' em's Ohh yea she's pretty I like her <3 If you have any other questions let me know (or Luna can answer things too since she has Violet obviously), he pretty much follows show canon + some obvious tweaks from Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's court and I don't think even the book went into her life before Hank really besides being from Camelot.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Bach
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 10:26 AM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

I took off any wants that were taken and made already. I no longer have any wants for Thomas or Evanna right now. I added/updated wants for all my other characters.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 03:10 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 209 posts

Bach

I think I actually will take Lady Morgan as my next character. But I stopped watching the show before Camelot stuff so we could discuss that stuff through PM, on top of the rest of it.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 03:26 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

em 'n' em's

Sounds good, just pm me when you want to talk about it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif You didn't miss much by not seeing it as far as the Hank bits. Violet is actually in more episodes than Hank but that's cuz she's dating Henry. It's also loosely based on the Mark Twain book, Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's court, as far as the Sir Morgan bits. All we really know about her mum is that she died when Violet was like 7 and it had something to do with magic.

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 04:25 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 209 posts

Will do. And, got it so I don't need to be filled in. Got it.

Bach

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Katie
 Posted: May 6 2017, 06:21 PM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

28 years old / 162 posts

*wants the Katie Cassidy face* PLEASE. Since you were so generous to pick a character up for me, I would like to do the same for you.

Bach

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Bach
 Posted: May 6 2017, 06:56 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

QUOTE (Katie @ May 6 2017, 09:21 PM)
*wants the Katie Cassidy face* PLEASE. Since you were so generous to pick a character up for me, I would like to do the same for you.

Bach

YAY Sure http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif Like I said, history is pretty wide open besides she somehow ends up around Michael, Robin and the merry men, but as far as how far back they met we can work out, I mean maybe they met cuz Michael was trying to steal something from her and she kicked his ass, and then later they met again when he joined Robin's merry men (a bit like the zorro plot kinda, where whatsherface kicked zorro's ass that time xD). He got to the EF about 10 years before the first curse hit, joined up with robin about 4-5 years before, before he joined up with Robin he was mainly stealing to survive.

I don't want an instant-couple when she comes back from the dead, I like to imagine they had a rocky relationship to start, like serious attraction but Michael doesn't really do relationships well, he really sucks at them, he was in Neverland for like 60-70 years so he just doesn't know how to have real honest relationships. I would maybe like them to end up together, but only if you and I really feel it going that way as we thread it out ya know.

Basically I really wanted to do the whole Fiona plot with Jane, so that he has a son that's nearly his age, basically the board's version of Gideon since those season 6 events aren't happening on this board xD. So I REALLLLLLLLLY hope someone picks up their son, because that would be amaze-balls for both of them (so if/once you make Cat, you should definitely add him to your wants too so he gets more visibility http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

Katie

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Katie
 Posted: May 6 2017, 07:00 PM

the master at...everything!

OoC Account

Katie is online

28 years old / 162 posts

Bach:

I don't expect instant couple-hood for them (I do love the slow burn like with my other "ships" on site).

We can work on the details tomorrow via Discord?

--------------------
user posted image
Credits to Bach for this AMAZING set!
plotter | tracker | want ads | graphics | future character ideas
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Bach
 Posted: May 21 2017, 04:12 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

-Put Jane on unofficial reserve for Katie
+2 new wants for Charles Vane
+2 wants for Evanna
+1 want for Toby Curtis
+1 want for Sir Hank Morgan
+5 wants for John Constantine
+4 wants for Tyrion Lannister

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 01:05 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 255 posts

I am seriously so tempted in making Dean (Or Sam, I've played them both) or Joan Watson. Like- why? Why are you tempting me?.
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 01:37 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

QUOTE (Avril @ Jun 25 2017, 04:05 PM)
I am seriously so tempted in Making Dean (Or Sam, I've played them both) or Joan Watson. Like- why? Why are you tempting me?.

Why? Because I LOVE YOU

I love all 3 but of course Dean would be my omg choice, but having Joan around would be great for Sherlock too so xD

Avril

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 01:53 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 255 posts

user posted image
But it hurts, because all of those three options are too perfect! But of course I can't make the three of them! But just- we could have any of these:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
And we already got the Dean/Charlie gif thingie all covered up so~.

Bach
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 01:59 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 324 posts

You can't make all 3 but you could make 2 eventually http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif -enabler- (since Joan vs Sam/Dean are two diff fandom xD)

I mean pros and cons between the brothers is hard cuz on one hand ya got

Dean/Charlie which is all sass and pie and let's go sit at the bar and rate the chicks fun xD

buuuuut

Sam/Charlie you've got nerd power united xD

still would lean towards Dean cuz I feel like A. she's been desperately worried about him the most the last 3-4 years and B. I feel there's more a fun bromance there whereas with Sam it's more a nerdmance idk xD I'd love you forever if you made any of them so

Avril

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine