New Poll

salty but sweet [past], Tag: Michael <3
Arista
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 06:14 AM

The Little Mermaid

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

22 years old / 37 posts

At first, it had seemed a good idea, a great idea, travel through different realms, with the sole purpose of finding some trace of her sisters, and she still thought it was a good idea... but please, she would have thought it twice if she knew that mermaids belonging to different kingdoms could be so rude. Arista had tried to be friendly with them, asking if they had seen two redheads mermaids, but they had only laughed. Is that perhaps fish shouldn't help each other? Apparently here in Neverland, things were completely different, and she could not help feeling frustrated.

The island, thought, was utterly beautiful to her. It was wide and with a vast forests, and she had also heard that some children resided there inside. She wondered how could they have come to find an island that seemed to be out of anyone's reach... I don't know, but something told her that reaching Neverland was only possible if you were able to navigate between realms (something that by what she knew were only mermaids able to do), or if you had some object which allowed you to jump between realms, as for example some magic beans. Perhaps these children had used beans... or perhaps these rude mermaids had kidnapped them.

Arista shook her head, discarding that possibility. Mermaids didn't abduct children, not even the evil ones. The evil mermaids used to have fun drowning sailors and sinking ships, but they didn't kidnap children just for the sake of it, after all, where would the utility be? Uhm, then she only had a possible answer left, those children had decided to travel there voluntarily, perhaps with one of the aforementioned beans, or perhaps it had been a kind of hex... did they want to go home? did they miss their family, if they had one at all? The thought shrunk her heart. She understood how did it feel like to lose your family, and to be away from them...

With a last gaze to the mermaids that were still laughing, Arista dived into the ocean and swam towards one end of the island (similar to a quiet and rocky shore), where a large imposing rock loomed. The mermaid returned to the surface, and was surprised to find a boy there, just a few meters away from her. With impetus, the young woman was able to sit on said rock, and she looked at the young child, wondering if he ever would have seen a mermaid... "Hi there, kiddo. Are you lost?" she asked, looking around. There were no more children around. Odd. "Are you playing hide and seek, you and the other kids? or have you decided to take a break away from them? Believe me, I would understand if it were so..." she laughed listlessly, shaking her head. "My name's Arista, what's yours?".

notes

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the astonishing, awesome... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Michael Banks
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 01:47 PM

Mary Poppins

Land Without Magic

Bach is online

28 years old / 185 posts

When Michael first got to the island, all he could think about was how amazing it was that he got to live in a place where magic was real and all over. Not just something his parents tried so hard to convince him had all been in his head. He knew Mary Poppins had done real magic, but his parents said it had all been make believe. He believed though and that fervent belief had brought him here, via the shadow of course. It took him a bit to really get used to the place, the rules weren't nearly as strict as the rules he lived by under his parents, but that didn't mean Pan didn't have rules, and his second in command Felix scared Michael a bit. The island provided them everything they needed and even though Michael had hoped that wherever the shadow was taking him would be somewhere that Michael himself could do magic, he was reasonably content just being around Pan who could.

Still, there were times he missed his sister and even his parents a little bit, and times he just got a bit tired of always being around all the lost boys. He really didn't have much in the way of privacy unless he took off on his own across the island, avoiding the parts that Pan had made off-limits of course. Today was one of those days, he was tired and just not feeling like being around everyone else, so he packed a bit of food for himself, grabbed his sword just in case he needed it and headed off to the other side where he enjoyed playing around some of the rockier shores there.

He didn't expect to run into any trouble, though sometimes the mermaids that lived around the island's waters were rude or tried to stir up a bit of mischief if they saw a lost boy all alone. He'd never met a mermaid before Neverland, hadn't really even been to the ocean, just the Thames which clearly wasn't the ocean. He found a nice rock to sit on and pulled a small pile of flat stones he had been collecting the last few days out of his satchel, when a mermaid appeared and started talking to him, it started him so much one of the polished flat stones fell into the water with a -kerplunk-. There was something different about this mermaid though, than the others he had met, she seemed..... nicer somehow, cheerier, less interested in teasing him.

"Lost? Is that supposed to be funny, since we're all called the 'lost boys' here?" He raised an eyebrow, she sure did seem a whole lot friendlier than any of the others, strange. He didn't mean to be rude and ignore her question about why he was out there alone, but being unused to nice mermaids, he wasn't sure how to react to her just yet and was feeling cautious.

"Are you taking the piss with me? Acting all nice and you're just going to be rude or mean once I relax?"

tag Arista // notes: lost boys and mermaids, using a diff actor for young-Michael since I realised the dude that played him in the film was like 8 years old and Michael should be more like 12-13 xD

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Arista
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 09:33 AM

The Little Mermaid

Enchanted Forest

Avril is online

22 years old / 37 posts

You know, when you approach a adorable little boy, you expect him to be incredibly nice and innocent, but instead that stereotype had just been broken by this boy, who evidently didn't seem very happy to see her, to make contact with her. Well, it's not that he didn't seem like he didn't want to talk to her, it just seemed like he didn't know how to act in front of her, though that didn't make any sense. After all, that island was surrounded by mermaids, perhaps not the most pleasant ones, but, even so, she doubted that it was because he had never seen a real mermaid before, since I'll repeat it again, there were a couple of them near their current position, those with whom she had spoken a few minutes ago.

"Uh... no, I didn't mean it to be funny. It's a big island, so I didn't want to rule out the possibility that you might have gotten lost," she replied, shrugging slightly. "I knew that some boys lived here, but I didn't know you were called the Lost Boys... may I ask why? I assume that you are not lost, because of the way you have responded, and you are also a group of children so... But if you are not lost, why do you call yourselves the Lost Boys?" Arista asked, bowing both eyebrows. She didn't understand the meaning behind their name. Or maybe they were called that because they felt lost... ah, too many possibilities, too complex.

"What? No, you're confusing me with them," she pointed out to the mermaids who were gathered not so far from them, rolling her blue eyes. "It's strange, really... to be all mermaids, and yet to act so different" she shook her head, smiling sweetly at the boy. "I have already told you my name, but since you have chosen not to introduce yourself, I will repeat myself so that we can present ourselves in conditions. My name is Arista, daughter of King Triton and princess of Atlantica".

notes

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the astonishing, awesome... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine