New Poll

Time for coffee
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 04:56 AM

Original [Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan]

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

32 years old / 1386 posts

Neal couldn't be happier that he'd actually made a friend in this city. Or rather he hoped she was a friend. Neal hadn't had alot of these lately, but, he was more then happy to keep hanging out with them.

Even if they didn't, at least he was able to help her find where she needed to.

Neal had decided to go back to the art gallery, and, actually just check it out for a while. While most would find it boring, Neal actually got fascinated by the whole idea of being surrounded by art, knowing that he did have the talent for this, and, may have had something in a place like this, if the foster system hadn't screwed him over one last time.

He was making his way out of the gallery, he felt his phone vibrate, and, he looked at it. It made his smile grow as he noticed it was that same girl, Rory, and, she still wanted to meet up again after all.

Hopping on his bike, he made his way towards the shop that he had texted Rory to meet him at. Neal remembered that it was the diner that he had been taken to by that woman Sarah when he had first come to New York a few years ago.

Neal parked his bike, and, made his way inside. He gave a soft smile towards the direction of the waitresses as he sat down in a booth, and, just waited for Rory to come and join him.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rory Gilmore
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 02:55 PM

land of no magic

Land Without Magic

Chuckles is online

26 years old / 153 posts

The interview had been a complete success, something that had clearly brightened the young woman’s mood. Even if at the beginning the businessman had been closed, to the point that Rory had worried about the interview ending up as a pointless meeting, after asking a couple of carefully planned questions he opened up and the journalist obtained all the info that she needed.

The brunette entered in the coffee shop where she was supposed to meet Neal with a bright smile on her lips, her arms full with pages that she had to store properly in her folder (normally she was a very tidy person but at the moment she was too happy to focus on order). “The interview went perfectly¡” she said cheerfully out loud as soon as she spotted him “I owe you like ten thousands of coffees or hugs or whatever¡ If it wasn’t for you I would have never arrived on time” said the youngest Gilmore talking excitedly as she sat next to him.

Neal Cassidy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 03:02 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

Neal hoped to hear that the interview had been a success from the woman, he had made sure to get her there on time, and that was normally the first step to getting into someone's good books. It had been something that had come up with him on his first day at the bar. He had talked the man into giving him a job, and, he had figured showing up on time would be a good start.

As he sat there, he put his helmet and bag onto the floor beside him, as he looked around the coffee shop for a moment. Hearing the voice of the woman beside him, Neal came out of his thoughts and looked at her. “I'm so pleased to hear that.” Neal said, giving a large smile in the woman's direction. “Well let's not throw all of that stuff to it, but, why don't you start by just paying for coffee and food here?” Neal looked at her as she sat next to him at the table

“Oh wait.” Neal said, before leaning down to his bag next to him. “I figured, since I can't always be by your side to play hero, and, GPS for you. I drew you a map. A proper one.” Neal pulled it out of the bag, and, then put the map on the table in front of her.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rory Gilmore
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 02:39 PM

land of no magic

Land Without Magic

Chuckles is online

26 years old / 153 posts

“Sounds like a fair way to repay the favor” she said before ordering coffee for them both when the waitress approached. The young Gilmore was in a cloud, she couldn’t believe how smooth the interview had gone, it was kind of like a dream come true.

A chuckle escaped her lips when he gave her a map; while Rory was so bad when it came to directions that she could even get lost using one of these but the thought was really appreciated “Thank you, it will save me a lot of wandering around lost” she said with a warm smile.

“So I am curious; if you don’t mind me asking. Are you from New York? I mean I kind of assumed that you were since you knew you way around the city but again, there are people who are better than me when it comes to move around” asked the brunette maybe a bit fast; it was one of her most typical quirks: speaking fast and at times rambling a little (likely something that she had acquired from her mother)

Neal Cassidy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 01:20 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

“Well fair is what I do best.” Neal said, giving a soft smile. He leant himself against the table, and, gave a soft smile to the waitress, when Rory ordered for both of them. Neal found himself remembering the first time he came to New York, and, more importantly why he had come back.

Neal handed Rory a map that he had taken the time to draw out for her, and, he just smiled in response to her chuckle. “No problem. I did a lot of wandering around when I was a kid too.” Neal had rarely gotten lost though. He had just been lost.

“Uh that's complicated. I was in and out of a lot of places as a kid. But, New York was probably where I spent the last of my childhood. Staying put was never something I was good at, before coming back here.” Neal knew that being bounced around foster homes so much, and, having to run away from nearly all of them, the whole sitting still thing wasn't really an option for him.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rory Gilmore
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 03:03 PM

land of no magic

Land Without Magic

Chuckles is online

26 years old / 153 posts

“I can’t imagine to wander around in a city as large as this one being so young” mused the brunette out loud before taking a sip from her coffee “I lived in a small town until I was eighteen, and if I am honest Yale wasn’t very far away from home” said the brunette as she thought about the first night in her dorm. She had been scared and thrilled at the same time; being in Yale was the first step to become the journalist that she wanted to be but Rory had always also being reticent about changes.

The brunette nodded at his words “I am the settling down type, I find incredibly hard to change living places. Of course I do it if I have to but I tend to avoid it if I can” she said with a small smile “Which is fun if you consider that as a kid I wanted to be an overseas reporter”

Neal Cassidy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 09:50 PM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

"It was good when you were in hiding" Neal had originally ended up in this city after running away from his final Arizona foster home. It had been a good place to hide, and, the homeless shelters had actually treated him better then the foster homes. Neal gave a soft smile as he looked at her "Well I think I would've loved being somewhere for that long." Neal just put his hands in his pockets for a moment as he just leant against the counter. As soon as he had turned 17, Neal had been on the streets, and, eventually sleeping in the back of the bug.

Turning back towards Rory, Neal leant backwards in his chair. "Well, it wasn't really like I had a choice. Once your parents leave you, and, you're 14 it's kind of hard to hide. And, they don't give you a choice anymore." Neal said, as he flashed back to those years again. "I had some idea of what I wanted to be when I was a kid. But, that's long gone now."

Rory Gilmore

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rory Gilmore
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 01:32 PM

land of no magic

Land Without Magic

Chuckles is online

26 years old / 153 posts

“I guess that wanting to stay somewhere or not for a long time depends on the place and the person; for example I am not a fan of moving from a place to another but I have used to have a couple of friends in the uni that would have loathed completely the concept of staying somewhere for more than one year” Oh Colin and Flinn; once you got used to their particular personality they were quite a lot of fun, even if at times they were a bit too intense in their partying, at the least from Rory’s pov.

“That sounds like a hard situation, I am sorry to hear that you had to go through that” said the brunette empathetically “Well people says that it’s never too late to achieve your dreams, who knows maybe you will achieve yours when you less expect it” added the youngest Gilmore raising her cup slightly “A toast to dreams and for you getting to achieve your goals, good people deserve good things happening to them and considering that you helped out a stranger I am going to assume that you are a good person”

Neal Cassidy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 03:59 AM

Enchanted Forest

Em 'n' em's is online

“Well if you knew my story, then you would sort of know why I moved around all the time. And, why I would've loved the chance to stay put for even a little while.” Whoever this girl's friends were, they should appreciate that they had a place to stick around if they had the option.

“Yeah me too.” Neal said, as he leant against the table. “Maybe. I guess I'll just take it as it comes. Like I've always done.” Neal knew that his chances of actually finding something worth living for was long gone, but, he wasn't going to let it stop him. He would just live his life, and, die alone as he expected to. Neal looked at her as she raised her glass and he gave a soft smile in response as she gave that toast. “I guess I'll drink to that.” Neal said with a smirk, as he took a sip of the coffee.

Rory Gilmore

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Rory Gilmore
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 01:16 PM

land of no magic

Land Without Magic

Chuckles is online

26 years old / 153 posts

“Well that is true; everybody has an story and most of them if not all are fascinating” she said with a friendly smile “That’s why I became a journalist I guess, in order to tell as many stories as I can” because with her grades and the help of her parents she could have chosen another degree but she had chosen hers with her heart.

She sipped her coffee too “Do you know any interesting places to see in New York? I will work on the article today and tomorrow but I think that I will have an extra free day and honestly I am not sure about how to use it, the city seems too full of possibilities and to be honest I am not sure about what are the ones that I can’t miss” a part of her was even considering skipping sightseeing in order to go for shopping directly but she knew that she would regret that choice the following day, and not only for economical reasons.

Neal Cassidy

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine