things happen people change, tag: Jane <3
Cameron Jones
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 09:33 AM

OC

Neverland

Avril is online

17 years old / 16 posts

old ways won't open new doors
Okay, Granny's had quickly become one of her favorite places on the planet. They served food, food that was delicious. It wasn't comparable to the food they had eaten for decades in Neverland. I mean, the food there had been of her liking, animals being roasted on top of a hot, dancing fire. She could still remember the fabulous smell that said meal produced... and although that, in her opinion, had also been first class food, Granny's food was different and she loved it. She had even tasted sweets sold in a bakery and she had never tasted anything like them before. They were so sweet...

Now she was sitting on one of the stools of the establishment, awaiting her order. A hamburger, fries, and a drink. Her food was already served on top of a table she had reserved, all she needed was to receive her beverage. And for the moment she was entertaining herself by playing with the strands of her still short hair, though not as short as she had to keep it back on the island. Cameron still wasn't used to the feeling of her hair brushing against her shoulders, and for that same reason she often preferred to wear her hair in buns, or with a ponytail. On that day, however, she wore it on the loose, and it felt strange, but she supposed she needed to get used to it.

When she received the drink, Cam smiled sweetly at the person who had served it, turned around and proposed to go to the table where her food was waiting for her, and she would have made it if she hadn't bumped into someone, making the drink... well, slipped off her fingers and dip them both. Fantastic. She didn't mind being covered in a liquid that was fortunately cold, but she wasn't sure if the stranger would feel the same way. "I'm so sorry, ma' am... I was looking where I was going, but I didn't see you. Strange thing, if I may say" she turned and went back to the counter to fetch a few napkins, then went back to the woman. "Here you go, life-saving napkins, or clothes-saving napkins, if you prefer".

tag: Jane Banks

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the amazing, astonishing, lovely... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Jane Banks
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 05:43 AM

Mary Poppins

Land Without Magic

Katie is online

32 years old / 10 posts

Cameron Jones || notes: Oops, nasty drink spill
A massage was what Jane needed the most as she makes her way into Granny's Diner in order to relax after her crappy shift at the hospital. And then her intention to relax was put aside the moment a drink was spilled all down the front of her blue hospital scrubs. “It's quite alright, this wasn't my favorite pair of scrubs anyway,” Jane says with a polite smile at the young woman, accepting the napkins from her as her smile turns into slight snickering as her companion refers to the napkins as “life saving” or “clothes saving”. “Yes, I suppose that that's what they are sometimes,” Jane says, still smiling as she works to clean up the liquid stain as much as she could without ruining the scrubs further.

While Jane didn't know this young woman's name, she was grateful for her giving Jane some napkins to clean off her liquid stain.

--------------------
user posted image
Graphics © Bach
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine