Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Oh my that's a large pile of........., tag Auron/Lith <3
Auron
 Posted: May 13 2017, 07:13 PM

N/A

Hub World

N/A is online

N/A years old / 28 posts

Evanna

Auron kept his defense up with his stick, using it like the sword he now desperately missed. He would never leave it at home again, no matter where he was going. Trying to blend in to this new life was not worth it: he needed to be ready for all the strange stuff that happened. It was his own mistake, letting himself get sloppy and comfortable when he knew better.

There was always a Calm, but trouble always followed.

He chased off the last of the raptors once Evanna threw the coconut fruits at them, though it was the stranger's swords that did most of the work. He frowned, not expecting to run into anyone, and leaned on the stick like it was a cane now that the battle was over.

"You're welcome to stay in the tree until I introduce us," he said, looking up at Evanna thoughtfully. He was a generally mellow guy, not easy to rattle. Even when he was out of his element, he preferred to stay calm and collected. He would prefer her to stay up and out of trouble, just in case these strangers were only attacking the dinosaurs because they were the bigger threat.

That did not make them friends automatically.

Still, it never hurt to be polite.

He nodded his head at one of them. "Thank you, for aiding us. We're new to this land, and unfamiliar with the bustling wild life you have here." He was not sure if they spoke his language, but he kept his tone soft and thankful just in case.
PM
^
Evanna
 Posted: May 17 2017, 08:23 AM

Rumple's Mother

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

43 years old / 94 posts

At first Evanna just nodded, she wasn't getting out of the tree without help any way with her leg wounded like it was, even with the bleeding mostly stopped it looked pretty nasty since her attempts at healing it didn't work well on a good day, but now in her weakened state from the bump on her head and fall through the portal, and the injury itself, and the fear and exhaustion from fighting the dinosaur things, she was in no state to perform healing magic on herself or anyone.

She watched Auron as he addressed the men, she wasn't sure what to make of them. At least they had metal weapons, that seemed like a good sign, their dress was a bit more haphazard than the way she'd been used to seeing soldiers dressed in the Enchanted Forest, mix of heavy leathers and some metal armour, but messier, clumsier almost. They'd been well coordinated and strong though against the beasts, which made sense since they probably had more practise against them.

One remained standing facing Auron, while the others filtered off to check and make sure all the beasts were dead, and they seemed to be planning on not wasting the kills, and were setting to work to take some parts back with them, to wherever it was they had come from.

The man facing Auron laughed for a moment, a deep bellowing laugh, "Ah, yes, you didn't seem very well prepared for being out here, with just that stick, you're mate up there seems to be injured, why don't you come back to our village, we can help patch her up."

Evanna waited until Auron looked back at her, and she tried to get his attention to have him help her down, she hadn't actually noticed that the man Auron was talking to had assumed she was his mate, she just wanted out of the tree. "Give me a hand down, I'm not sure I can get down the way I came up with this injury."

Auron

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Auron
 Posted: May 29 2017, 01:53 PM

N/A

Hub World

N/A is online

N/A years old / 28 posts

Evanna

Auron arched an eyebrow, but the rest of his face remained impassive. That was his usual way of responding to most situations, though maybe the angle and arch of his eyebrow meant something specific. He turned and hopped up almost effortlessly into the tree, clinging to it with one hand and bracing his legs against the trunk sturdily. He scooped Evanna up gently, and as chivalrously as he was able, before hopping back down to the ground lightly.

Maybe he was showing off just a little, to say his skills were not as limited, even with just a stick, as their helpful new friends might have thought. He had pride, despite his best efforts, though he fought down any further urge to respond to it.

He carried Evanna in his arms carefully, looking down at her thoughtfully. He was glad that she would find some rest and aid soon, following the lead of the man that had spoken to him.

"We owe you a lot for your aid," he said evenly, always one to repay a debt. Sometimes it took a few years, and a long, complicated plot that involved time and world traveling, as well as transcending death itself, but he always found a way. His friends and his word were the things he dedicated himself to the most, and he would not fail either. So, any promise he made was binding in his mind. "If there is anything we can do to repay the debt, it would be my honor to do so."

Maybe they had a giant, chocobo eating monster that needed slaying.

Or maybe not.
PM
^
Evanna
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 03:15 PM

Rumple's Mother

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

43 years old / 94 posts

Evanna wasn't sure what she'd been expecting before Auron came over to help her, perhaps she'd just expected he would reach up and catch her, or maybe she was just too tired and too hurt to really expect anything. Either way, when he hopped up into the tree so effortlessly, and then carried her down, she was a bit speechless for a moment, but once they were safely on the ground, and she mumbled a thank you of sorts, though she felt a bit awkward and wasn't sure what else to say, beyond to thank him and smile. She wasn't sure she ever remembered anyone ever carrying her like this, she couldn't even recall that Malcolm ever had. It made her feel a strange mix of good and helpless and she wasn't sure how she felt about that.

The others seemed to just nod at Auron, they didn't seem too worried about payment, or whether or not they'd ever need Auron for anything. Though they weren't dismissive or disrespectful about it either, but she suspected they were eager to get back to their village and out of the open. She overheard one mention to another something about getting back before the scavengers came out for what was left of the carcasses around them.

Ah, yes well, we can talk more about that when we get back to our village, behind the walls. You come with us. The man smiled and nodded and motioned for them to follow.

For now Auron was still carrying her, so before they moved too far away, she tapped him and pointed over at her bag that had fallen at the ground by the tree.

"Uh, mind grabbing my bag......?"

She wasn't sure how long they would be stuck there, so she wasn't keen on losing what few personal possessions had actually managed to fall through the portal with her.

Auron

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Auron
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 06:17 PM

N/A

Hub World

N/A is online

N/A years old / 28 posts

Evanna

Auron nodded his head at her request, making sure to grab her bag before they were led back to the village. He carried her without any sign of issue, and likely could have walked with her in his arms for quite some time before he even started to notice. His strength came from years of training and duty, but also from knowing that his duty was to serve. His fortitude stemmed from that, and he rarely paid any attention to the things he felt he needed to do.

Helping Evanna out, who was his traveling companion for this mini adventure, was now a part of his duty.

Once they reached the village, he let her down so she could sit and rest. There was a healer there, though it was unlikely they knew magic or any particularly useful healing methods, but Auron let her decide if she wanted to accept his help or not. For his own part, Auron wanted to look around the village for a portal, but it would be disrespectful not to meet with the people that rescued them and thank them again for their aid.

He was glad to be away from all those dinosaurs, at least, and this place seemed fortified against attack. It made sense, living in a place like this, and these guys were clearly no strangers to the danger they were in. The monsters of his own homeworld, Spira, were similar in some ways, but also far more dangerous in their own ways. They often had magic, for one, which was never a fun thing to encounter at random out in the world.
PM
^
Evanna
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 08:30 AM

Rumple's Mother

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

43 years old / 94 posts

Evanna felt a bit bad having to be carried, she knew she wasn't exactly massively heavy, though for some reason being carried like this made her suddenly more self conscious of her weight than she had ever been in her entire life or Underworld life. Auron didn't seem to be phased by carrying her, he was strong, and that showed since he seemed able to carry her to the village without breaking much of a sweat, that or he was quite good at hiding it if it had been hard on him. She was quite glad to be sitting now though, not only was she no longer his burden, but knowing they were presumably much safer here from the dangers they had faced, it was just quite calming. On the other hand, now that the adrenaline had long subsided, the pain in her leg was becoming acute and much more noticeable.

She turned up to him and smiled, "Thank you, I have to say, I'd always know there might be a risk to falling through a portal the other way, I'd always hoped to avoid it, but I'm glad you were here with me, I don't believe I could have survived those creatures for long enough for these men to come to aid if you hadn't been there."

Before she could say anything else to Auron, an fairly older looking man came over, carrying a staff, he was slightly hunched over and dressed rather oddly. At least oddly to Evanna's idea of what was odd or not. He looked to be some sort of shaman perhaps, or at the very least their healer, it was hard to tell. There was a younger lad with the man who seemed to be shadowing him, perhaps a grandson or apprentice. The man barked some orders at the younger boy, and he ran off to collect some things. At this point Evanna would just be happy to have the leg properly bandaged, at least she'd stopped the bleeding with her magic, but she was far too tired and too weak to do any more, even if she was good at healing herself, which even on a good day she wasn't really. She was never sure why, but something about healing herself always made her more nervous than healing others.

The boy came back with a basket of things, the elderly man asked Evanna's permission to treat her, she nodded and agreed and thanked the man, and then the man and the younger boy went to work on bandaging the leg. She turned back t Auron.

"I hope there's magic here, if not I fear finding a portal may be harder, though probably not impossible, but I guess it may come down to luck if there's no magic to try and intentionally create one." She pressed her hand to a locket she was wearing, maybe that's why she hadn't been able to fully heal herself, if there was no magic here, than the locket was probably why she was able to do any at all, even minimally.

Auron

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Auron
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 12:40 PM

N/A

Hub World

N/A is online

N/A years old / 28 posts

Evanna

Auron seemed distracted, looking off through the trees at something he thought he spotted in the distance. He saw it come to life in a flicker, but now he was not too sure he saw it at all. He would have to go over there to get a better look.

"I don't think that's something we have to worry about. I think I just saw one spawn over there, through the trees. A portal, I mean," he looked at Evanna, nodding his head but not giving any indication other than that. He was not happy or worried or eager: he was just passive. He would see what was there when he was able to. For now, he had other concerns.

"Once your injury is treated, we can go and find out for sure."

He was curious to watch what passed for healing and medical treatment in a place like this, though he knew it was probably not the time to be studying other cultures. It wasn't like he would ever be able to come back here again, though, so this was his only real change to learn anything about these people. He was used to that, visiting realms and never being able to go back to them, so he felt no sadness in the fact.

Just a keen need for knowledge, and not wanting to miss the opportunity for it.

Once she was ready, Auron offered to carry Evanna again, not finding it particularly difficult and also not wanting her to hurt herself further or make things worse. It was not a long walk, anyway, and if it meant getting them home faster and all together in one piece, he was just fine with it.
PM
^
Evanna
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 01:25 PM

Rumple's Mother

Enchanted Forest

Bach is online

43 years old / 94 posts

Evanna breathed a sigh of relief when Auron said he was pretty sure he could see a portal in the distance, not that it wasn't a lovely realm, but she really preferred not to live in places where humans were on the menu of many of the creatures. The people that lived there seemed able to deal with the threats, but she imagined it must be rather exhausting, always having to worry about large lizards that liked to eat people. She heard a few people talking and came to the conclusion that the ones that had attacked her and Auron weren't even the largest of the dinosaurs, that they'd been lucky and only experienced some of the smaller ones. Someone said that some of the dinosaurs were as big and tall as some of the trees. She was going to be quite happy to put this world behind her, she just hoped that the portal would lead to Storybrooke. She had a feeling it would, based on the number of people that kept showing up there from all the realms, it seemed like all portals these day led to Storybrooke, unless you were already in Storybrooke of course.

"Oh good, no offence to these lovely people, but I'll be happy to get out of here."

By the time they finished bandaging her leg, she made a mental note that, although it was a good job, she'd definitely go to the hospital when she got back to Storybrooke and have Doctor Whale look at it. Her leg still hurt though, to walk on, so when Auron offered to carry her, although she felt a bit bad that he had to, she saw no reason to decline his offer either, especially if it would get them back to Storybrooke quicker. She smiled and breathed a bit easier once she too could see the portal in question in the not so far distance.

"I think when we get back I may have them check the injury out at the hospital just to be safe, the villagers did a good job but, well, I'd feel better having Doctor Whale check it over just the same."

She smiled and hoped that the trip back through the portal to Storybrooke would not be quite as head over feet as the first trip had been.

Auron

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine