Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fun time at the park with friends, Tag Aurora/Mal
Princess Aurora
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 09:18 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 149 posts

sharks make me wanna put the hammer to my head

Aurora wished that were the case. If people all got along the world would be a better place. She did believe in world peace. Just not sure if anyone else did. Maybe there were a few of course just the violence did spread and you just had to be careful. In Stoybrooke she felt a lot safer than in the Enchanted forest if she were to be fair. ”In truth I feel safer here than where I was from,” she replied and hoping for a better future for the generations to come.

Laughing a little to Jarod. He was only seeing one side of her son, which was all fine. That was his sweet side the one he shared to the most. Yet, he could be a trouble maker and making her go crazy. When they were out and about he would make some commotion. Shaking her head a little at the thought, ”Oh trust me he can be,” she replied. She knew her son more than anyone here in town. ”Only the trouble making and sweet sides,” she said. It was nice to see that her son had an innocence about him but also showed that he could get into trouble. Scared her, but nice to see that he was slowly growing and learning of what his limits were.

”You never played it have you?” she asked, that was a shame and frowned a bit. Hoping that she could show him one of these days. Not right now though it seemed baby Philip just wanted to play on his own for a while. Nodding towards Jarod, ”He is like most kids yes, and yeah he does enjoy himself once in the bath,” she replied sweetly. The forest can be dangerous but that can not stop you from enjoying life or you’d be inside all the time, ”It can be, but you can’t let that stop you from exploring..you can’t be stuck inside,” she said.

”I am sorry to hear that,” she said and looked down sad that he did not have a normal childhood. Who could be so cruel to not let their child be outside? She did not understand it. Looking back to Jarod for a moment or two. ”Why use the tv for news? You can get that in the paper? Or at least I do. I am not really trusting of that box yet,” she said. Knowing many people here did in the realm of land without magic, but it would take some getting used to.

Jarod
First meetings!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Jarod
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 03:10 PM

N/A

Other Realms

Maria is online

N/A years old / 54 posts

LET IT ALL GO
Aurora/Mel. ???. I hope you like.
Jarod hated all kinds of violence. Hell, he even hated the word violence. Jarod wished that there was no such thing as violence in the world. He hated it and wanted it to not exist as well as hated the word violence since he was a very young boy. Which hadn't changed since then. Jarod wondered why did violence even had to exist at all. It was not like it was needed or wanted, or so he thought. Jarod was glad that he was he wasn't the only one against violence. He just wished that they could do something but he knew better than that. Unfortunately violence spread and people had to be careful, which was annoying that it ever had to come to that, but that was life and he understood it. Even if it was hard for Jarod to do that. He listened to what she said and nodded in understanding. "Really? Well, to be honest with you, in some way so do I, actually," Jarod said to her. He looked down and back at her. Jarod understood how she felt, as in away he was safer there too, as was his girlfriend, Miss Parker since the Centre wasn't there. At least so far and he hoped that they would never ever be there, yet with his luck anything was possible but he hoped for the best. As it was all Jarod could do and he knew that rather well. This moment wasn't any different.

He listened to her as he looked between the her and her son with a kind smile. Jarod laughed a bit too, as she did. He had no idea about her son's other sides but he definitely believed her that there are other sides to her son, even if he didn't see those. It just surprised him a great deal, that was for sure. Jarod was just surprised by that as he couldn't tell that the child had other sides due to what he saw, so it was hard for him to accept it, even if he knew that she wasn't lying to him, or most likely not but it was still rather hard for him to believe, no matter what. However, if it was the case which he believed it was, then he truly felt bad for her. Jarod listened to her and shook his head. "Aww, really? He is good at hiding it rather well then, doesn't he? What does he do the most?" he said to her as he was just curious. Jarod listened to what she said next. "Oh, well that's good thing, as it could have been worse but thank god it's not so, isn't it?" he said to her. Jarod wished that he had that connection she and her son had, with his own mother but unfortunately it never happened. "At least you two are close, despite his trouble maker side and all. I never had that with my mom, or to be exact I did but until I was like 3 and then we had no connection, unfortunately! I seen her once, or to be exact twice, before I got here but only briefly, long story but life isn't always kind to us all," Jarod said to her kindly and sighed to that. He knew it wasn't good thing but he was used to it, even if he hated getting used to it, and hated the situation in general.

Jarod listened to her and shook his head to that. "Nope, I haven't. I wasn't really allowed to do that or being a kid where I grew up at," he said to her. Jarod watched her closely as he said that. He wished that someone taught him how to play either of those games as it sounded like fun, or so he thought at least. Jarod spoke again and then listened to her once more."That is nice and really? So he likes bath but also likes escaping you at times as a game? Sounds like fun times then," he said to her. Jarod spoke again as he after that listened to her once more and nodded in understanding. "I see, and good point. Also I kinda sorta almost died in an area like forest, but was saved by my friend that died as a kid, and something similar happened to my girlfriend! Sounds crazy right? But it's true, it really is," he said to her, as he was still grateful to that but also shocked. If not for the spirit of Faith, his childhood friend, he wouldn't even been here now. At that moment. Jarod was still pretty surprised and shocked by it. It was true and yet, it was rather hard for him to believe that, to say the least. He didn't expect to tell that to anyone and yet, here he did just that but it was because he felt like he could truly trust her. "Just exploring has to be forest or other places too?" Jarod asked her over sudden out of curiousity, after he shook his head to his thoughts.

He spoke again with a sad look on his face and then listened to her again. "Thank you, Jarod said as he hated that but it was the truth, unfortunately. He wished that his life were different but unfortunately it wasn't the case. Jarod knew it was horrible but that was unfortunately the life he had growing up. She then spoke again as he listened to her and sighed. "Well, I barely watch it or watched it unless like fresh news before they got to the newspapers or such but it was and is only once in a while but lately I don't watch news as I got two jobs here and am not travelling much, etc. So when I do watch it's once or twice a week, and even that barely," Jarod said and sighed, as he watched her closely after he said that. "So, I know how you feel about TV, I was the same for quite a while, believe it or not. I really was like you,"

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Bach for the lovely sig/banner
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 1 2018, 09:39 AM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 149 posts

They seemed to be understanding each other. That was a good thing , Aurora thought with a smile on her face. Watching Jarod for a moment and wondered what had been on his mind. Hoping she was not making him want to leave or anything like that. She was just trying to put her two cents in. Licking her lips some and looked down for a moment as well, then looked back to Jarod. Knowing it must be hard to talk and hear about this topic. Which is why she tried not to bring it up into conversation.

It seemed that her son did have a knack for hiding well. Getting better and better at it surely it would seem. That is not what he did the most. Just when he was playing the game. There were many things that her son was good at and fit in all a nice package. She loved her son and no one was ever going to take him away from her. ”Well, he is when we play the game you could say,” she finally told Jarod. Nodding towards Jarod, she was very glad for that yes. Oh no doubt they were close nothing would change that. ”Of course, I would do anything for him,” she said.

Aurora tried to understand Jarod and wished that he could have experienced the fun games you did outside. Just now maybe he could play outside? He was outside now and could breathe. He was just a curious being and wished she had all the answers, but she didn’t. ”Yeah he likes it and likes make a game of it,” she replied and went to smile softly. That does sound crazy, but she was glad that he was not dead or they would not be having this conversation right now. ”I like exploring really in general,” she said. She liked open spaces, just was not really the indoors type, probably because that is how she was raised.

”Glad I am not the only one,” she said when he said he was the same with the television. She really did not understand it all. Liking to read or something more enjoyable. Knowing they call it entertainment, but she really did not see it that way. It was just her opinion on it.

Jarod
First meetings!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Jarod
 Posted: May 5 2018, 06:05 AM

N/A

Other Realms

Maria is online

N/A years old / 54 posts

LET IT ALL GO
Jarod could tell that they agreed with each other anf he was glad about it. Not that he was surprised or anything but it. Jarod smiled as he watched her. He had no doubt that even if they went through different things they still went through a lot. Which was why Jarod wasn't surprised that they agreed with each other. His mind kept going back to the past and the hell he had went through. However, Jarod tried not to think about it. Even if it was hard to do. As Jarod shook his head to those thoughts.

He looked between her and her son again. Jarod found them to be great people and he liked them as friends for sure. No matter what. He was curious how to play the games she and her son knew to play due to the fact that he had never played those games before. Jarod wasn't sure if he would ever be a dad or not, nor if he could psychically be a dad as he was a kid himself still in his mind but he knew about being in love. So he understood how the young woman felt for the one she was with. When the two were together that is. However, Jarod never had a connection with his mother or father as a kid like she and her son did. Which he couldn't stop wishing that he had. Knowimg that he didn't. Jarod's girlfriend used to be close to her own mom that way so, until her mom died or so called died that is. Jarod got close to his dad when thry might but it was for a day or half a day, and then when he saw his dad again it was a bit longer like maybe two or 3 days or so but then they seperated and hadn't seen each other in a longvtime. Jarod only saw his mom twice face to face. One time it was when they almost met up but got seperated due to the damn Centre. And the other time was when she left the island when he and Miss Parker got stuck on it. It was called the devil's island by some and both understood why. Jarod tried not to think about any of it. At least for the time being. Jarod spoke and then listened to her once more. "Oh, that's nice. Is he better at it than you? I would assume he is good as you. Isn't he?" he said to her. Jarod watched her closely after he looked temporary down agsin. He listened to what she said next. "Aww, that's nice. I am glad to hear it! Not that I am surprised or anything. I would be surprised if you didn't care but since it won't ever happen, I am not surprised at all! You are a great mother. Wish all the mothers in the world were like you! As well as fathers, then the world would be a better place," Jarod said to her as he watched her closely.

He knew that his life used to be cruel and harsh before he escaped, and that his life were hard to understand. Jarod himself hated it but he was also rather used to it. He wished his life were better but he knew rather well that what hapened, happened and there was nothing that he could do to change it. Jarod accepted it, even if he was rather not to but he refused to go back to the Centre. Nor being caught and taken back there as it wasn't an option. Not to Jarod at least, that was sure and as of late it wasn't an option for his girlfriend, Miss Parker. As she too didn't wish going back there. They were both out and planned to keep it that way. However, Jarod tried not to think of thar too, for the time being at least. Whether Aurora had all the answers or not, he was at least glad to have some of the answers he needed than no answers at all. Jarod spoke once more and then listened to her again. "Oh, really? Sounds interesting. In a good way of course! He is a young inventor then, isn't he? Sounds fun. Maybe he would be a famous inventor when he grows up! Who knows, ya know? " he said to her with a smile. Jarod then spoke again and sighed as he after that, listened to her again. He knew it sounded crazy even if it was true. Jarod was glad that he was alive too or they won't be having this conversation or any for that matter. As they would have met which would be sad. As Jarod was definitely glad that they had met. He shook his head to all those thoughts as he then listened to her again. "Oh that's fun. I am the same but mostly due to being locked up since I was around 3 years old, as I didn't have the childhood many others did have. Like you or your son or other kids! I was forced inside and I only lived on milk and cookies! Nothing else, and more milk than cookies. I was sleeping in hard condions and watched over a lot! Also I like the indoors if the job I have depended on working inside but the outside is great too but certain places outside so," Jarod said to her. "I love the out side more, as long as the outside isn't too dangerous like the place where I almost died or such. Where I grew up I was forbidden to go outside, no matter what! I wasn't even allowed to ask. Just do things they wanted me to do and what not! If it sounds horrible it is because it was horrible. The place still exists and still horrible as ever! Those in charge see themselves as gods," he said to her and sighed. Jarod looked down sadly and back at her.

He spoke after she spoke again and then listened to her once more. "Same. If truth be told TV still confuses me! A lot. Where I grew up they had no TV! Nothing good was in there, if anything mostly and only bad. Perhaps that was the only good thing in there. I guess that is why a lot of things confuse me now,"/b] Jarod said to her. He sighed as he looked around the park and back at him. [b]"Those in charge of the place don't let anyone leave and see them as their property and if you escape then they destroy your name to the outside world people. To ruin your life for ruining their's and such! It is their way to control you and make sure no one trusts you and that you are alone. Since I am on the outside now I trust to stay outside as much as I possibly can," Jarod said to her. He didn't expect to tell her that much but he did as he watched her closely wondering what would be her reaction to that. Jarod then looked down and back at her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Princess Aurora
 Posted: May 21 2018, 12:27 PM

Sleeping Beauty

Enchanted Forest

Mel is online

24 years old / 149 posts

”He is still learning,” Aurora simply stated and looked to her son. He was just now learning to walk. So learning a game she knew he was going to be good at it. Though there was much to learn. Just she did not like him wandering off. It scared her to death so many times when she could not see him. Nodding a little to Jarod. Knowing that some mothers didn’t care and it broke her heart to know that. This world and the realm she came from. All families were different they say, ”Trust me I know what you mean. I wish that people would care for their children,” she replied.

Aurora went to shake her head. She did not know what was in the future for her son. He could be anything he wanted to be really. She would be there through the end of days. ”I don’t want to think so far in the future. Living in the moment. Life is too precious to rush things,” she went to say, ”If he wants to that is fine, or something else I would be happy no matter what,” she added.

That was a shame to hear what Jarod had went through when he was a child. To not have the fun that other children had. Wondering why a stranger though was telling his life story like this already? Did he trust her that much? She did not want him to feel like he needed to say everything. ”I am sorry what happened, but this town is known for second chances and I believe that you can have a better life here,” she reassured him.

”You are free to make your own choice, Jarod, live outside or inside.” she replied. She did not want to make him go down memory lane like this and felt bad that she did or said something to upset him. ”Would you like to play hide and seek with us?” she asked. Knowing that he had never done it before, could be fun and maybe get his mind off the horrors of his past.

Jarod
First meetings!
MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Jarod
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 08:03 AM

N/A

Other Realms

Maria is online

N/A years old / 54 posts

LET IT ALL GO
Jarod listened to her and nodded in understanding. "He is going to be as smart as his mom, not doubt about it. Then again we I guess we all learn new things every day of our lives, don't we? At least that is what I have heard," he said to her. Jarod knew how good mothers and fathers were as he met some but his parents never truly got the chance to prove that they were good parents. Jarod's parents were good people. Sweethearts but they were robbed of their chance of being parents. He watched her reaction to what he said next and then he listened to her once more. "Me too. I think many. Wish for that not just you! I sure do. Why would anyone want to have a child if they don't care? That makes no sense. Having a child you don't want is stupid. You seem smarter than some, if not all that is for sure," Jarod said to her as he sighed to that. He looked between her and her son.

Jarod spoke again as he watched her closely. He looked at her a bit confused at her reaction to what he said as by what he understood it was what she meant but it seemed like he definitely got it wrong. Jarod thought when she said that her son invents a game out of avoiding a bath he figured her son was an inventor but turns out it wasn't what she meant at all. "I see, I thought that what you meant when you said that he invents a game out of avoiding a bath, even if he likes baths. And good idea as better live in the present not to lose anything in the life of your son! It sure is. I never really had a life as a kid and it's no fun," he said to her. "And that is good. Then you are a great mother! I guess my mom is like you, I have no clue as I was taken fro her as a kid, from her and dad. Had no idea I had siblings until awhile later but my brother is gone now, unfortunately," Jarod said to her as he watched her closely. He looked at her son and then back at her once more.

Jarod watched her and sighed, he envied her and her son, because they had they had each other and Jarod haven't been long with his mom or dad. He hoped and wished that Aurora's son won't go through it too, as that was terrible. It was something Jarod didn't wish on anyone. "Thanks and that is true. I am happy, but not as much as I want to be, but suppose it is getting there so! I am with a fantastic woman who finally decided to think for herself instead of listening to her evil father and uncle, and others like them! It is about time, she hated me but not anymore or at least she stop hiding how she feels at least," Jarod said to her. "If my family and her mother were here, that would be much better or at least seeing them again sometime, but who knows they might be here now but haven't found them or soon, right?" he said to her. "Thank you for being so kind by the way," Jarod said to her a few minutes later.

He spoke again and then he listened to her once more. "Here yes, but unfortunately not where I come from,"Jarod said to her. He wished it was true bad where he came from, as in the world, land he came from but unfortunately it wasn't the case at all. If she meant what he thought that she did. "If you mean being more outside or inside a home that is, Jarod said to her. He had no idea for sure why he felt like he could tell her all that, but for some reason he felt that he could trust her. Talking to her brought all those memories but he didn't blame her for that.

Jarod listened to her, as she spoke again and brightened right away as he smiled and nodded to her. "Yes, that would be great but could you both teach me how to play? As I don't how to do it," he said to her as he looked between the two once more with a kind smile on his face. Also he did have a slightly sad look but playing a game was a good destruction so he thought why not?! so he definitely agreed. Especially since it sounded fun or so Dar thought at least.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine