New Poll

Family is Forever, Tag: Ingrid/Jessica
Anna
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 10:17 AM

N/A

Arendelle

Anna is online

N/A years old / 49 posts

Ann knew how important it was to have family. When her and Elsa’ parents had died, they had only one another. Then they had their Aunt Ingrid, but.. had lost her as well – only moments after … Anna bit her lower lip, hard, choking back the involuntary sob that had worked itself free from her, her eyes almost immediately tearing up at the thought. Shaking her head, she swiped at her cheeks, trying to clear away the moisture – this just wouldn’t do – Auntie Ingrid was alive now, and here, with Elsa and her. That’s what mattered the most – they all had one another finally. When she had found out that Ingrid was here, Anna wanted to immediately reach out to her – wanted to let her know that she wanted Ingrid in her life, no matter what had happened before. She had made the ultimate sacrifice, right? Gave her life in exchange for the lives of all the people in the town. That showed, deep down, that Ingrid still cared, still had a heart, and that deserved Anna giving her aunt her unconditional love, and trust, because Anna wasn’t a stranger to icy women who needed her love, no, Anna was starting to wonder if she had been given such a fiery and vibrant spirit to help pull her Ice Queens out of their shells and help them realize that they deserved to be loved just as much as everyone else.

Fidgeting nervously, Anna waited in the booth at Granny’s – knowing that her Aunt would be there soon. Anna had called to arrange a meet up, but she couldn’t help but think that the invitation might be ignored. Anna hoped not, she had spent a good two days working herself up to making the phone call and setting a time and place. Not that she needed any real encouragement, family was family – and she was going to make sure that Ingrid knew that Anna wanted her in her life still. They had too much they needed to talk about, too much lost time that needed to be made up too much of everything. And this was only the beginning, she thought, Elsa was happier here, Anna was happier here – sure it wasn’t Arendelle, but it was starting to become a second home fast. Looking up at the clock, Anna thanked the blonde waitress as she dropped another cup of hot chocolate off at the table, smiling to the woman. Anna like the waitress, she was a friend of Charlie’s and that meant that she was a friend of Anna’s. She watched as the other woman went back to work, before turning her attention back to the clock, having to consciously stop herself from going “tick tock tick tock” as she had for so many hours in her youth.

Ingrid

--------------------
user posted image
Graphics by the Lovely Bach! Request yours Here!
PMEmail
^
Ingrid
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 04:45 PM
Ingrid

is online

years old / N/A posts

.mhbox { width: 320px; background-color: #252629; padding: 20px 40px 40px 40px; }.mhlyr1 { font-family: la belle aurore; font-size: 20px; color: #aff0f0; text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; }.mhlyr2 { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.mhmain { height: 200px; padding: 0px; border-top: 1px solid #aff0f0; border-bottom: 1px solid #aff0f0; }.mhpb { height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 0 10px; line-height: 125%; color: #ccc; }.mhbb { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.tcred { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; width: 400px; }.tcred a {font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px; }.mhpb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #aff0f0; }.mhpb::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 8px; background-color: #252629; } a lot of patiencea lot of love Ingrid stood by the tables outside the diner, smoothing her clothes down one last time. She'd dressed in usual clothes - quite unlike the icy gown she'd worn when she had truly been the Snow Queen, she'd opted for trousers and a blouse. It looked more normal, she thought; less maniacal obsessed woman with a plan for mass murder. If anything it looked like what she'd worn when she was in the Land Without Magic, looking after the foster children there - stuff that allowed her to fit in. Now it was more about just not looking like she wanted to turn everyone to ice. Hopefully it would give the same message to her niece. Oh, God. Ingrid was a bundle of nerves. Anna was the third hurdle - the third and the final one out of all of the people she had to see, the family members that she had to speak to. Had to, because there were so many things that had to be addressed. There was no avoiding it and for the most part she hadn't. She'd talked to Elsa, tried to find Emma....but not Anna. The final one of them all; the one who was different from the other two. It had been like that in Ingrid's time, of course - two blondes and a redhead. With both of them Ingrid had had a difficult relationship, plagued by how different she'd been to them. Perhaps it was to Anna that she had been the most cruel out of all of them. Emma and Elsa would have to see an entire town die, yes, but Ingrid, had she had her way - and God, how she was glad she hadn't now - would have given them a life where they would have wanted for nothing but those who had died. Anna, on the other hand, was driftwood - collateral damage, ready to be thrown away with the rest. She'd thought about that and she'd been willing to do it, to take Elsa's sister away and to just condemn her to the fate of the rest of Storybrooke. It made Ingrid sick now, and together with the thought of actually meeting Anna again was enough to make her feel ill. She could still remember the phone call, mostly because she was still agonising over it. From Ingrid's view it had been...awkward. Full of false starts and that wobbliness of voice that came from being on the edge of crying, and stuttering and interrupting by accident - she still cringed even now. She'd tried to act...normal, but it just hadn't come out that way, or so Ingrid felt. Granny's. It was an easy location to find; not out of the way, in the open. She wondered if Anna had thought the same thing when she had arranged to come here. That Ingrid had redeemed herself at the end of her last life was - well, it was redeeming. But maybe not redeeming enough to trust her entirely, maybe. Now or never. There was no avoiding it, as she'd said. The Snow Queen entered the diner, into its hubbub of talk and the rush of warm air. She sidestepped a blonde waitress, looking around the diner for any sign of her. Already she wondered if Anna wasn't going to come - that she had suddenly thought differently and didn't want anything to do with her, that perhaps the phone conversation, as tense as it had been from her end, was enough to put a stop to this. Ingrid wasn't sure if she should be relieved or distraught by that. Relieved, perhaps, because that meant she wouldn't have to face Anna - wouldn't have to go through everything all over again...but distraught because while she had made it up with her sister, perhaps she had gone too far with Anna to ever be forgiven. Just as that thought went through her head - how long she should stay, whether she should hang around any longer or go now - Ingrid caught sight of her. That red hair...She stopped dead for a second. Gerda. Her stomach lurched. God, they were so similar. Ingrid had thought it once and she'd think it again and again - just because they were so similar, that her genes were so strong. It was amazing that but for a few details here and there it was like seeing her sister again in the flesh - a bit younger, perhaps, but still her sister. Ingrid stopped herself. No no no. She couldn't think like that. Anna was her own person, separate to that of her dearly departed mother. She had to remember that. Anna wasn't Gerda, and no amount of wishing would ever make her so. And Ingrid didn't want to wish. Confusing Anna with her mother had helped them get to this point in the first place. Their family was full of doppelgängers, of broken records, and was full of the past haunting the present already. They had enough ghosts. But as she went closer Ingrid couldn't help but frown. Had she - had she been crying? Her first instinct was to rush up to her and ask her what was wrong. But if anything she just froze, uncertain - and kicking herself. Instead she swallowed, and mustered up her courage. "Anna?" ADD.: Anna | WORDS: 886 | NOTES: THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS UP FOR US!
^
Anna
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 07:08 PM

N/A

Arendelle

Anna is online

N/A years old / 49 posts

So lost in her thoughts, Anna hadn’t heard the bell over the door tinkle it’s excitement at someone entering the Diner, her eyes still on her hot chocolate, a small, albeit it, sad smile on her face, that was, until she heard her name. Head snapping up, she smiled, widely. Auntie Ingrid had come after all, and all. Biting her lower lip, she got up from the booth, smoothing her sweater back down over the jeans she wore. God, if anyone back home would see her in a cream coloured sweater and blue jeans they’d lose their minds over how inappropriately attired a princess was. But this was not home, and this was not the first time she had been her, and her aunt Ingrid was not the woman she once was – not the woman lost in memory of bad, but her own flesh and blood made living again, here, in front of her. The only other person in any of the realms she had, besides her own sister, that could claim to be of the same family. It was either the Gods cruel joke, or their grace alone that all three of them had wound up here, together, finally, and that wasn’t something that Anna was going to ignore.

Shyness set in as she reached up to toy with the end of her braid – having opted to wearing her hair in just one, thrown over her shoulder, like her hero, her big sister. There as so many emotions running through her then, fear, sadness, relief, thankfulness – love. Yes, Anna decided to stop that rollercoaster of emotion on love. Love was what was going to guide the both of them through the next few minutes, and that was what she needed to focus on the most. Taking a tentative step forward, then gaining the courage she needed, she moved forward, holding her arms open for a hug – the first step in letting her aunt know that she was wanted, was needed in her life still, and that Anna would be there with open arms, patience, and love.

”I’m really happy you came…” She started, eyes turning up to look into her aunt’s face, those blue eyes that were so much like Elsa’s, the blonde hair as well, it was like looking into the face that her sister would wear some years down the road. Moving the rest of the way forward, Anna went in for the hug, swallowing down the lump in her throat at the idea that she, no they, would finally have a chance, a real shot at being a family again, free from what had been keeping them all apart the first time, free of agendas, of spells, of the past. They had a future here, one that was going to be hard fought for, but still, a future.

”I was really worried there for a moment that you might not have come, considering the past history. But I want you to know now, upfront, that’s the past, and it’ll remain there, from this point forward. All I want to focus on now is getting to know one another, and taking all the time we need to come to love one another, like a family should, unconditionally, and free of any caveats or terms. Family is forever, after all, and I mean that, fully, when I say that you’re my aunt, that I love you, regardless of our past, and that I’m so thankful that you came tonight.”

Ingrid

ooc: No worries! <3 Enjoy, I got a little misty-eyed writing this one….

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ingrid
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 04:19 AM
Ingrid

is online

years old / N/A posts

.mhbox { width: 320px; background-color: #252629; padding: 20px 40px 40px 40px; }.mhlyr1 { font-family: la belle aurore; font-size: 20px; color: #aff0f0; text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; }.mhlyr2 { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.mhmain { height: 200px; padding: 0px; border-top: 1px solid #aff0f0; border-bottom: 1px solid #aff0f0; }.mhpb { height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 0 10px; line-height: 125%; color: #ccc; }.mhbb { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.tcred { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; width: 400px; }.tcred a {font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px; }.mhpb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #aff0f0; }.mhpb::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 8px; background-color: #252629; } a lot of patiencea lot of loveOh, she was beautiful. More beautiful than Ingrid remembered. The Snow Queen smiled without thinking - and was amazed to find one being mirrored back at her. Anna was just wearing normal clothes, but she still looked up and down her niece with nothing but awe. Oh, it wasn’t anything much, not really; just what everyone else wore in Storybrooke, in this world with trousers and blouses and jumpers and skirts. But as it was, Ingrid was looking at Anna’s little sweater like it was a dress in its own right - like it was her niece’s finest. And in a way, in Ingrid’s mind, it certainly was. She looked radiant, just like her sister; a different sort of beauty, but beauty all the same. That opened the floodgates. If only it had always been like this. How could things have played out if they’d just been normal? Maybe things wouldn’t have gone to the lengths they went to. It was wishful thinking, she knew. The past was the past, and now none of them could do anything about it. But it didn’t stop Ingrid from wondering, a splinter of old heartache twisting in the wound just like a shard of glass. She almost stopped short as Anna paused, taking her cues from her niece first and foremost. She…she was the one in charge here. That was unquestionable. It was on her invitation that this was even happening - because she was Anna, polite and friendly and open-minded and just like Gerda. They needed more Annas in the world, Ingrid thought. Far more, as she opened her arms and Ingrid suddenly found herself being hugged and her vision was swimming and for a second it was all moving so fast. She blinked, stepping back a half step not out of fear but just sheer surprise. At first she was getting hugged by Anna but as awareness clicked in that it was actually happening she shakily went to wrap her arms around her too, tentatively, like she was hugging a small animal or something breakable. If anything happened to Anna, if Ingrid was even remotely responsible, she didn’t know how she’d live with herself. If anyone was going to break into sobbing, though, it was going to be her more than her niece. Her eyes became even more moist. "Me too," she began, but for a second she couldn’t get any further than that. Her breath hitched and she swallowed hard. What had she wanted to say to her again? All of Ingrid’s rehearsals - all of that suddenly left her groping around her mind for everything that she’d been storing up. I don’t even know what to say. It was ludicrous and now laughter was choking her up too, some weird mix of tears and just sheer relief and a hundred other feelings merging into one. She hesitantly went to hug her a little tighter - reassuring herself this was actually happening. The Snow Queen couldn’t have said anything, so it was good that Anna actually had a lot to say. Ingrid was for a moment rendered speechless. Family is forever. Her words resonated. She was forgiven. Honestly and completely forgiven. "I love you," she said, and finally took the initiative, wrapping her arms around Anna a little more tightly. She took a breath, and wondered if anyone was watching them. I don’t care. No. Why would she? How would that even matter? "I was so scared," she admitted. "I thought you wouldn’t want to see me. Almost didn’t - almost didn’t come." Almost. God, she was so glad she did. "I’m so glad you want to see me," she said, and she struggled to hold herself together. "You’re family. Family has to stay together and I - I nearly…" Ruined it all. She couldn’t say that out loud, but surely Anna knew. "I just want to be your aunt. I do. I really, really do." Her voice was shaking. All of those words didn’t really come out as they should’ve but she was still trying despite it all - trying to make this work. And it was. It was working, despite it all. And she couldn’t be more happy. ADD.: Anna | WORDS: 700 | NOTES:
^
Anna
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 12:09 PM

N/A

Arendelle

Anna is online

N/A years old / 49 posts

Anna melted into that hug, feeling Ingrid’s arms around her, tightening not once, but twice in the progression of words that came out, and then ”I love you.” It was all Anna needed to know to know that they were on the right track, that yes, ultimately, the same as it had been with Elsa and everyone else in her life, all that was going to be needed was a lot of patience, and a lot of love. Anna sniffled loudly, not caring if anyone there was looking – let them look, let them see what family really was, what family could be with the right conditions in place finally, with the knowledge that even after everything, family was still the one thing in life you could rely on. Sure, family might also be some of the more painful, emotionally draining parts of life, but it was so much more than that – the good and the bad, the triumphs and failures, the joys and sorrows were either colored more beautifully, or paled when coupled with the knowledge that there was someone close by, who would love you unconditionally, would be there for you through thick and thin. That’s what mattered most.

”I want you here, I want us to be together, and yes, I want to see you.”

And as the hug continued, Anna felt her fingers close over the fabric of her aunt’s shirt, clinging to her closer, yes, she and Elsa had one another, but to have their aunt too? An aunt that they hadn’t known about, at first, but an aunt none the less, one that was like Elsa with her powers, one that given the chance, given the second opportunity to do it right, could be so much more than just the Snow Queen that she had been before – That’s all that mattered, a second, a third, even a fourth chance if needs be, but with her Aunt’s words, Anna knew there would be no need for thirds or fourths, just opening her arms on this second chance with the older woman had already done so much more help than any words, or time spent together could possibly have done. Now, now that they were here on the newly formed foundation of what was going to turn into a new life for all of them. Sure, they weren’t in Arendelle, and there was a distinct possibility they never would be again, but they had their family here, and if it meant that they were going to spend the rest of their lives in a sleepy, small town, in this strange new realm, then so be it. They’d do it all together.

”No Auntie, no… you made the ultimate sacrifice that any of us can once you realized the truth, what you did was heroic and selfless and brave, it showed what type of person you are, not what pain and regret and sorrow made you. And I really want to be your niece and do all the fun things that aunts and nieces are supposed to do together. We had a lot of lost time to make up for..” Anna choked up at her last words, reluctantly letting go of the fabric of Ingrid’s shirt, her hands pressing flat to her back as she squeezed tighter, knowing that the both of them needed that contact at the moment, the lifeline that a simple hug could be, before slowly starting to lessen the squeeze, she needed to look into her aunt’s face, to see those blue eyes that were so distinct to their family. Icy, but filled with fire.

”How about we start that with some hot chocolate and some pie?” She asked, smiling as much as she could, the giggle bubbling up from inside her as she moved one hand to wipe at the tears that were hanging to her lower lashes, fat droplets that no doubt going to eventually fall and leave fat traces along one of their shirts.

Ingrid

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ingrid
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:31 AM
Ingrid

is online

years old / N/A posts

.mhbox { width: 320px; background-color: #252629; padding: 20px 40px 40px 40px; }.mhlyr1 { font-family: la belle aurore; font-size: 20px; color: #aff0f0; text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; }.mhlyr2 { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.mhmain { height: 200px; padding: 0px; border-top: 1px solid #aff0f0; border-bottom: 1px solid #aff0f0; }.mhpb { height: 200px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 0 10px; line-height: 125%; color: #ccc; }.mhbb { font-family: abel; font-size: 11px; color: #ccc; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; }.tcred { text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; width: 400px; }.tcred a {font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px; }.mhpb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #aff0f0; }.mhpb::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 8px; background-color: #252629; } a lot of patiencea lot of loveIngrid had been imagining how today would go for what felt like hours and yet she had never thought it would be so easy - to just walk in here and get instant acceptance. She should have known better, she realised now. She should have known that with Anna of all people not having her acceptance wasn't an option, that she was loving and forgiving enough to see past everything that had happened. But she'd still expected something different. I didn't know what I was expecting, she admitted to herself. Anything but this, to be honest, but she was hardly going to look a gift horse in the mouth. This was all she ever wanted and she wasn't going to throw it away - not now, not ever again. She was home. Properly, properly home. It was just a hug, but Ingrid hadn't had one for so long. It was like being with her sisters again. This is what family feels like. Love. Security. Hope. She looked down at Anna and smiled. "Anna, I don't know what to say." She hadn't thought of herself as brave. It might seem silly to think that, even some sort of false modesty, but Ingrid had only thought of what she had done when she had decided her life had to end, if everyone else's was to continue. She didn't have the time to self congratulate herself and it hadn't even occurred to her to do so after what she'd done. She warred with herself for a moment, unsure whether she was like that. "I suppose I was," she said uncertainly, like she wasn't sure if she was saying the right thing. But her smile grew a little wider. "Pain made me someone...quite different." Still her, she supposed - she couldn't cut herself off from what she had done completely. That wasn't right. "But I don't want to be that person ever again. And you're kind to say all of that." She softened. "You've always been kind." They had so much time to make up for. So much time. "This isn't Arendelle," she admitted, "But we'll make do." All of the things Ingrid and Anna could've shared back in their castle, their home. She remembered their conversation when Ingrid had thrown Anna in the dungeons about the Trolden Glass. They had both spent time in the library, she'd been told that day. They both read books. How she wanted to turn the clock back now and reminisce with Anna in that library, see which books they had both read, what stories they had both uncovered. But from what she could tell leaving Storybrooke wasn't as easy as entering it - and it had never been easy to enter anyway. They were stuck here, and it wasn't the perfect setting that she wanted to have while she bonded with her loved ones. But it would do, she realised. Storybrooke wasn't as bad as all that. It was only now, when she wasn't so centred on her plan, that she realised how nice the little town was. Small, yes, and stuck in the nineteen eighties - something that she'd come to be irritated by given she came here in the nineties - but endearing, all the same. All her life she had made assumptions about the way things would work and they never ended up right, but they didn't need to. Maybe Storybrooke was alright for this after all. She laughed a little at the fact she hadn't even been in the least bit practical. She was so emotional she could've stood up and hugged Anna for ages and not realised they were actually here to sit down and eat. Oh, and she was still crying. The sight of her niece brushing away her tears made her almost go misty-eyed herself. She pulled herself together. "Yes - let's." Her giggling was a little infectious and she went to cover her mouth. "Let's. Here - here we go. That sounds wonderful." And the tastiest hot chocolate she'd ever taste. The Snow Queen just about managed to find the booth that Anna had been sitting in before and sat down. It was a good thing - she felt like her legs could give out, like they were running live with electricity. She was half jittery with nerves and half shaking with relief, adrenaline racing through her veins. She looked over invitingly to Anna, patting the table as if to beckon her over. This was just the sort of fun thing that aunts and nieces were supposed to do. "You must tell me," she said, leaning across the table, "What's been going on. Please. Have you been alright?" Elsa was, and she hadn't heard anything about Anna so far, but it was good to hear it from herself. Ingrid wasn't sure how long she'd been gone, but it was important to catch up. "I need to hear about everything. You haven't got yourself in trouble, have you?" ADD.: Anna | WORDS: 819 | NOTES: ♛ Ames
^
Anna
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 09:57 AM

N/A

Arendelle

Anna is online

N/A years old / 49 posts

”And I don’t think you’ll ever be that person again either, Auntie. For a second. You showed who you really were, right then, and that’s the Aunt Ingrid I’ve carried with me since.” And it wasn’t just kindness. Anna had learned how to be a little more careful with her assessments of people, after that horrible series of events with Hans, and yes, she still was a little too trusting of just about everyone, but it was only because she truly wanted to believe in the good that was in everyone. Yes, some people were bad, and there were usually reasons that had made them that way – reasons that once they were talked about, worked through, resolved.. could turn around even the most wicked, and Anna believed that with all her heart. The fact that Ingrid had realized at the last moment and chose the path she did, well that told Anna what she needed to know – there was still a loving, selfless person in there, that would continue to thrive and continue to change with the right amount of acceptance and patience. That’s all there was too it.

”Of course we will. We all have each other now, and even if it’s not the kingdom, home is where your family is. I know Elsa probably doesn’t.. feel the same, she has the responsibility to Arendelle on her shoulders,” Anna frowned a little at that thought. She’d need to talk to her sister soon about that. ”But to me, home is where my family is. And since Elsa and you are my family, and you’re here, this is home.” A smile spread across her face at the quip about chocolate – the waitress here was the best when it came to the hot chocolate. As Anna returned to her seat, a conspiratorial grin spread across her face, a little bit of mischief touching her eyes. So many questions all at once! But that was more than alright, she was going to be happy for this talk.

”Alright? Yes, so far. I finally found a job! I’m very excited about that, it’s working over at the library of course, all the books, and it lets me meet new people coming in and talk with them. And I’ve met so many people here over the time I’ve been here. Some of them are good, some not so much, and then others have become good friends, even great friends. After everything that happened here the first time, we had gone back to Arendelle, things had been good, they had fallen into a routine, and then I was here again. Those portals are no joke!” Anna paused to take a sip of her hot chocolate, relishing the feel of the liquid down her throat, the sweet taste with the creamy whipped cream topped with cinnamon – it seemed to be a drink that most here liked, and Anna had fallen in love with it the first time she had had it.

”As for trouble, no, no trouble. I mean, I got into an argument with someone that had been there when I got thrown off Blackbeard’s ship, but that worked out just fine, he’s actually a really good person, had come back and looked for me and Kristoff, but Elsa had pulled the both of us here with a Wishing Star before he could get back. He’s a little gruff around the edges, but he’s a good person deep down, where it actually counts. He’s staying on Killian’s ship right now.” Killian… Anna’s eyes slid to the side on that one. She wasn’t quite sure that she was completely happy with the current situation between them. Small doubts had started to form in her head about the whole thing. But Anna had been telling herself that it was because the previous relationships she had, before Killian, hadn’t been the healthiest. Her first one had almost turned into treason and had set off a series of events that had almost lost her sister the Throne. Of course she was going to have her doubts about anyone after that. And while Kristoff had been patient and kind, he was still trapped in Arendelle.. she never knew if she would see him again, but she knew, beyond a doubt, that he'd want her to continue to live, to thrive, even if he wasn’t there with her. The thought of Kristoff brought an old familiar ache to her chest, and made Anna wonder if she truly was being unreasonable to think that she could so easily love another so soon. Was she really taking things too fast, was that where all this doubt was coming from?

”But no, no trouble at the moment, not since the castle after all. And I have no desire to go through something like that ever again. No more wandering around checking things out just to sate my curiosity about something. That always seems to end poorly, no matter how many times I need to learn that lesson.”

Ingrid

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine