Avril
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 12:50 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

N/A years old / 294 posts

YZMA

foster mother

Ya know who she is. Creepy evil lady who was obsessed with killing Kuzco. Though, can you REALLY blame her? He basically fired his foster mother! But with a good reason! I mean, she was ruling the country behind his back. Nuh-uh. That's not her job. Nope. Nope. Ehem, well, she's the Emperor's adviser, or better said, she was the Emperor's adviser! After being fired, she decides to take her revenge on the real Kuzco, instead of his head busts!. Anyhow, she's actually the reason of him being in SB, so these two would be so funny to plot with! Besides, I also want to make something way more deep with these two. I mean, she basically raised him, past threads! And once again, deepness! Didn't you see Kuzco's expression when he learnt that Yzma really did want to kill him? I mean- my heart broke right there. I don't know why, but I see Yzma's FC being Meryl Streep. I don't even know why xd. she's my most wanted one at the moment, soooo.

MALINA

LOVE INTEREST

So, MY FEELINGS. Kuzco is a difficult character, and I think it's pretty safe to say that his being and love do not get along. BUT MALINA! She's the only one capable of making him think of others instead of himself all the time, and that's adorable. In my app there's nothing that talks about the spin-off series, but if anyone is interested in taking her, we could definitely talk things out! I mean, he wasn't kidnapped by Yzma right away after getting himself redeemed, so I'm pretty sure we could include the school thing or create our own story. What I mean is- I don't think Kuzco will be able to find love, because he's too SPECIAL, and the only woman he has ever loved is Malina. LET ME TELL YOU A THING! Remember that scene where he rejected all the gorgeous potential brides? Then why did he chose Malina? Why her when he could have anyone he wanted to be his Empress? WHY HER. That my friends, is true love. And besides, she's the only one who can break the 'no touchy' rule, because he won't freak out if she touches him. Well, maybe he freaks out, but it'll possibly be because he can't believe she's touching him. And that sounded so wrong... Whatever! For her FC I have in mind Cassie Steele, Priyanka Chopra, Mila Kunis... That's basically it. FC is completely negotiable <3.

WRECK-IT RALPH

BEST FRIEND

Coooome on, these two are so cute! Ralph was Van first friend, and the one who protected her from her bullies, even if no one asked him to do so. Anyhow, you'd be lying if you said you didn't like their friendship! Ralph helped her to make her wish come true, besides ending with King Candy, in order to save the whole game plus her! Just- they're too cute for their own good, okay?. Ralph was the first one who ever believed in Vanellope, so evidently he's like the big brother she never had. She loves making fun of him, but also loves him dearly as a best friend. She's been feeling kind of out of place in SB, so having him around would be really helpful!. His FC could be Jake Johnson because I see him being his FC! <3.

TAFFYTA

frenemy?

Now let me tell you about my feels, okay? Taffyta basically made Vanellope's life a freaking living hell, so just imagine all the possible plots set in the past which we could come up with, just think about it! They later on became friends and all that, but come on, maybe there's still tension between them, or maybe Taffy still doesn't kind of like Van? Let along that Van felt incredibly intimidated by Taffyta back in Sugar Rush, and I'm pretty sure that she cried more than once because of her... All the tension! Past enemies, now friends. Or at least that's what we think! FC can be AnnaSophia Robb, or anyone else if you have someone in mind!.

KING CANDY

enemy

That creepy guy! Turbo is the one who switched games, like, twice. He made himself King in Sugar Rush, making Vanellope a Glitch in exchange, when she actually was the Queen of the game! though she prefers president. Anyhow, it would be too interesting to have King Candy around, since he's such a... Cruel character, and who doesn't love cruel characters?. Van is currently having some nightmares in which Candy makes his appearance, and she's still kind of scared by him coming to life. Because YOU SEE. Candy died before Van crossed the finish line, which could mean he revived because no one can die in their game, and he made himself part of the game! See where I'm getting at? He could be still alive! And if he ever showed up in SB, Van would probably suffer a heart attack or whatever. So yes. There you go. FC is completely open!.

DEAN WINCHESTER

BROTHER

So this was obvious! I mean, brothers need each other! For real, Sammy is gonna be worried sick without having Dean around and let's be real he isn't gonna rest until he finds a way of reuniting with him because brother love. Him and Dean share a beautiful yet complicated relationship. They care and love each other deeply, but most times they end up fighting and hiding feelings or secrets from one another and we all know that's not goody. Come on, Demon!Dean basically tried to kill Sam, and Sam has tried to kill Dean more than once when being under some kind of messed up spell. But that's just because- well, beautiful yet complicated brother relationship, OKAY?. Sammy was pulled out when the Darkness hit, so Dean's player would decide if pulling him out at the same time or later on.

CASTIEL

best friend

So, the angel! At first their relationship wasn't the best but evidently Castiel grew to be like their brother, and he is now considered family. Their relationship with Cass has been changing through events, like when he allied with Crowley because we all know that WASN'T A GOOD IDEA. But he helped them remove the Mark of Cain so yay?. Anyways, I would love to have his feathery ass around here, so pretty please <3.

THE MARCH HARE

ENEMY

A sadistic man, who's a little bit cray cray but who isn't in Wonderland? Though he wasn't always like that (please read Dormouse's app for better understanding of what I have done XD). Backstory, before ending up in Wonderland and all that is totally up for the player. He has quite the story with Mousey here, and it would be more than interesting to see these two together again, to see their respective reactions... He will also have a connection with Jefferson, our lovely Mad Hatter! <3. Hare is a quite complicated man to understand and try to read, he's not a good guy, he's dangerous and is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish whatever his devilish mind wants... He isn't someone you would like to cross paths with.

WILL SCARLET

best friend

So Mousey and Will have crossed paths more than once, and they have stolen quite some shiny things together! these two have a little story, and they became quite great friends through said thefts, so I'm pretty sure Dormouse would be more than happy to see a familiar face around!.

HELEN PARR

Mother

So! Vi's mommy! Her relationship with her mom is good yet complicated, but who doesn't have a little bit of complications when it comes to their moody teenagers? I don't know, I suppose no one, I don't have children! Even if they can get into some arguments from time to time, whether it is about choices Violet had made, or about anything in general, they love each other deeply and- I want her. Simply as that. For her FC I have in mind Isla Fisher, or Winona Ryder, click here to see Winona!. Though her FC is completely negotiable <3.

Robert Parr

father

Violet's daddy! They share a profound love relationship, same relationship she shares with her mother and Dash. I would love to get Mr.Incredible around mainly because Violet is really in need of her family! She feels alone and needy, and she isn't feeling exactly well... So pretty please?. For his FC I thought about Kevin James, but FC is completely negotiable <3.

Dash Parr

brother

Annoying little brother, who she loves dearly! Most of the time, at least. Honestly I would love to get someone from her family here! <3. Besides her interaction with Dash would be hilarious because snarky comments between siblings are always hilarious!. Jack-Jack would also be welcomed! Though the age gap and all that would be quite the fuss xd. FC could be Ross Lynch, or someone else if you had someone different in mind <3.

Bunnymund

fellow guardian

The Easter Bunny, ladies and gentleman! these two have a close friendship relationship, and I'm sure that both Tooth and Jack would be happy to see another guardian around! well, mainly Tooth, but still! He's witty, snarky and simply adorable- he's adorable, but a badass! he's not the kind of bunny you would expect. Come on, he has these awesome boomerangs... What I mean is, he's very much needed. FC is open <3. Maybe someone Australian?.

Nicholas North

fellow guardian

He's Santa Claus. He's Santa Effing Claus. Though don't think he's just the sweet man books and movies paint him as! he's a badass, I'm serious. And he's very much needed around! and I don't need a reason. My only reason is, once again, because he's Santa Claus. You can't say no to him.

Sandman

fellow guardian

He's the one who brings sweet dreams to the children! I imagine he would be a mute character, though that isn't a problem, because he was mute during the whole movie and it's not like he could communicate less than others! FC is open <3.

Attina

sister

First things first, if you're thinking about creating any of the sisters, please be so kind as to consult with me, em 'n' em's or Izzi, since the three of us play one sister! this wanted may be for Attina, but what is listed here is Attina's relationship with Arista, not Attina's relationship with Ariel (em 'n' em's) or with Aquata (Izzi)! I'd really like for you to take that into account, thank you! Now, let's proceed!. DRAMA. Okay so- Arista doesn't really have a good relationship now with any of her sisters, but I'm pretty sure her relationship with Attina could be everything less good because you see, Attina is the older sister and therefore she has all the responsibility and all that fuss- but Ari didn't care a lot about that, and they got into a big, big argument (I've left it quite open, in case some other sisters joined) so what I mean is DRAMA. Don't you like drama? Because I love it. Pretty please. FC could be Elizabeth Olsen <3.

Alana

sister

First things first, if you're thinking about creating any of the sisters, please be so kind as to consult with me, em 'n' em's or Izzi, since the three of us play one sister! this wanted may be for Alana, but what is listed here is Alana's relationship with Arista, not Alana's relationship with Ariel (em 'n' em's) or with Aquata (Izzi)! I'd really like for you to take that into account, thank you! Now, let's proceed!. DRAMA. Yes, that will be written in every single sister wanted ad. Anywho, Ari and Andrina often mocked Alana, and they had a hell of fun doing it, even when Alana didn't seem too happy with it. Their relationship has never been the best of the best, and much less now! but still, they do still love each other because they're sisters and they gotta stay together! Alana is usually the glamorous one, though by no means she's a diva! which is admirable. FC could be Katy Perry <3.

Adella

sister

First things first, if you're thinking about creating any of the sisters, please be so kind as to consult with me, em 'n' em's or Izzi, since the three of us play one sister! this wanted may be for Adella, but what is listed here is Adella's relationship with Arista, not Adella's relationship with Ariel (em 'n' em's) or with Aquata (Izzi)! I'd really like for you to take that into account, thank you! Now, let's proceed!. DRAMA. So actually Ari used to often mock her due to her obsession with boys, but their relationship actually was quite good! I mean, they didn't tell each other absolutely everything, but they got along! Della, as you may have guessed, is boy crazy and that's basically her number one obsession. She desperately wants to get kissed, she wants to have someone who'll make her feel special... isn't it adorable?. FC could be Alexandra Daddario <3.

Andrina

sister

First things first, if you're thinking about creating any of the sisters, please be so kind as to consult with me, em 'n' em's or Izzi, since the three of us play one sister! this wanted may be for Andrina, but what is listed here is Andrina's relationship with Arista, not Andrina's relationship with Ariel (em 'n' em's) or with Aquata (Izzi)! I'd really like for you to take that into account, thank you! Now, let's proceed!. DRAMA. So, Andy and Ari were partners in crime! Andy was the jokester, and Ari was the one who laughed at her jokes... kind of. These two got along great, having similar values and opinions. When Aquata and Ariel left, they were the only ones who didn't seem to change their complete personality, which was a huge relief for Ari! Of course at the moment Andy and Ari aren't in the best of terms either, given that none of the sisters are in good terms with Ari, but it can be fixed! I hope. FC could be Alexandria Deberry

Gaius

father figure

So, FEELINGS. Gaius is Merlin's uncle, though he sees him more like a father figure. Okay, so these two relationship always gets to soften my dark and rotten soul, because they are adorable. They share this sassy yet caring and loving family relationship and I can't help but mutter a soft 'aww' whenever I see them sharing a scene. Honestly I highly believe Merlin inherited all that sass from Gaius and you can't tell me otherwise, because pls. Then, Gaius is like super smart and has all the knowledge that Camelot always needs, and that evidently my quirky warlock needs. No, seriously, Merlin may be the one with magic and whatever, but without Gaius? possibly Camelot would've fallen sooner. Gaius is Camelot's Google, to put it simply! Merlin evidently believes he has died, 'cause, I mean, it's been thousands of years since he last saw him so it's not like he expects him to be alive, but he has found Gwen in SB alive so everything can happen XD. Gaius was the Court's Physician, and he was the one that taught Merlin everything he knows concerning healing and all that fuss- just, I need him. Merlin needs him. Storybrooke needs him. Yes. FC: Richard Wilson <3.

Hunith

mother

Merlin's mother! once again, FEELINGS. So my warlock here grew up in Ealdor, with her mother obviously knowing about his magic, and you see, I have too many headcanons for these two and somehow I feel the need to urgently play them out. I just wanna have interactions between her son and her when they both lived in Ealdor, with Merlin first finding out about his magic and learning how to control it evidently with Hunith's help! I imagine him at some points getting scared, because firstly he has magic, secondly I'm pretty sure his mother has told him to never ever let anyone see it, and of course I also assume that sometimes when he was a child he lost control of it. I just wanna see Hunith holding Merlin tightly, stroking his hair, telling him everything's gonna be alright. FEELINGS GOD. So- yes. FC: Caroline Faber <3.

William

childhood friend

Merlin's childhood friend! He only made an appearance in one single episode, but I need him. I don't think you understand my love towards Will. So, Will was the only one apart from Hunith who knew about Merlin's magic (I really would want to play out how he discovered Merlin's magic and all that because it'd be interesting, shocking and adorable and ugh), and as you can expect he also was the only friend with who Merlin could be himself. He didn't need to be scared about him finding out about his powers, because Will gladly accepted him as who he really was and it's so beautiful <333. He died while protecting Arthur, so I assume he would come from the Underworld? I mean, he has been in the Underworld for a long time to become part of that realm xd. You can play him whoever you want, given that being in the Underworld for that long could have corrupted his mind, you know? he could come back hating magic, hating Merlin or Arthur, having changed completely...However you want him! <3. FC is Joe Dempsie <3.

Kilgharrah

guide

Okay, we're gonna be referring to the Great Dragon as Kil because let's be real his name is too long and complicated to write so yes, bare with me! (we can also refer to him as Harry, 'cause Kilgharrah, blame Jessica for this). So, even if the relationship between the warlock and Kil is somewhat complicated, given that they have had their up's and down's, at the end of the day they're friends! of course that doesn't mean Merlin doesn't hold a kind of grudge towards Kil, for not always being completely sincere with him and also for sometimes don't giving straight answers, I mean, would it kill him?. Anywho, Kil was actually sick back in Camelot, so I assume he would still be sick and about to die in Storybrooke, but that would open a way for plotsies! of ya know, him trying to find a cure to not effing die. FC could be John Hurt <3.

Balinor

father

Soooo, Balinor was also a Warlock and Dragonlord just like his son, and he was forced into hiding during Uther's Great Purge, Purge that ended with a lot of magical creatures. Gaius helped him escape, and fortunately sent him to Ealdor, the village where Hunith lived and they both got busy, if you know what I mean! Okay, I'm gonna shut up now because I can't believe I have just written that. Anywho, Uther discovered where Balinor was hiding, so he was forced to flee again, leaving Hunith and his unborn child behind. He spent nineteen years living as a hermit. Anywho, then when the Great Dragon was destroying Camelot, Arthur and Merlin went to Balinor to ask him for help because he was a Dragonlord so he could control dragons it makes sense, and that's when Merlin told Balinor of their shared blood. Balinor was then killed (why am I not surprised) by some soldiers of a neighbouring country while protecting his son, and ugh, FEELINGS. And that's how Merlin became the last Dragonlord!. I assume Balinor would also come from the Underworld, 'cause ya know, he died so yes. Him and Merlin didn't even have time to have a proper father-to-son talk so I need this, thank you very much. FC is John Lynch <3.

Uther Pendragon

enemy

So, Uther Pendragon, former King of Camelot! Kitty ( Guinevere) also has him on her wanteds, and I'm sure Kay (Arthur) and Nadia (Morgana) would like to have this lovely king around! did you sense my sarcasm right there? yes? okay!. SO, Uther discovered Merlin was a sorcerer while he was going around the castle in his ghost mode (who you gonna call? Ghostbusters! I'll shut up now). He almost killed Merlin, but Arthur came and saved the day! he did something useful, yaaaay! I mean- good Arthur, good Arthur. Just imagine Uther's rage towards basically everything, since he was the one who made Merlin servant, he made him his son's servant. He himself offered a sorcerer a place in the castle, which means he opened his door to a user of magic, right? oh yes, he had magic right in the heart of Camelot. I just think that he would want to chop Merlin's head off if he ended up in SB to be honest. He would come from the Underworld!. FC is Anthony Head.

Sir Gwaine

friend

Everybody's favourite knight! I mean- just a random knight, not like I have favourites or something what are you saying? Gwaine died while you know, trying to protect Arthur's whereabouts and all that fuss, so I suppose he would come from the Underworld! His character development during the TV show is obvious, and I mean, I think we'd all be lying if we said we didn't want this good man around? Merlin evidently appreciates all the knights (even if sometimes they can be a bit of an ass, much like Arthur), but idk, I think he had some sort of strongest bond with Gwaine and Lancelot? or maybe that's cause we saw them share more scenes together? whatever, just- yes. FC is Eoin Macken <3.

Mordred

enemy

So. I have a lot of feelings, I just really have a lot of feelings. So you see, I didn't quite like how Mordred turned against Arthur? I don't know, it just didn't feel real enough, it seemed more childish than anything. Because Mordred knew Arthur was a good man, and besides Arthur actually gave Kara a second opportunity, and she refused, and you could perfectly see that Arthur was like begging her to accept the opportunity he had given her, due to the way he mutters her name, his countenance... and yeah, I know Mordred wasn't there to see all that, but Kara was called to the throne room so I assume he knew what they called her for!. And I mean, she tried to kill the King so yes- giving her a second opportunity and all, I believe was something Arthur did mostly for Mordred. So, yes, I don't quite like how Mordred turned evil, but whatever XD. I have a lot of feelings between these two, 'cause Merlin from the very beginning had been advised by the Great Dragon that Mordred would kill or fatally wound Arthur, but he decided to let him go, because he thought Mordred wouldn't bother but he did bother and ugh. Of course Merlin didn't want any of that to happen, but it happened, 'cause it was destiny and I'm not accepting this. FC is Alexander Vlahos <3.

Freya

romantic interest

So, ugh, love story which ended in tragedy. Freya was Merlin's first and last love, and he still loves her and misses her deeply, even after thousands of years. Freya was cursed to become a Bastet, a magical monster resembling a large panther with bat-like wings, who attacked on stroke of midnight with an insatiable desire to kill she was unable to control. Merlin first saw her when she was caged, and freed her and hid her in underground catacombs, bringing her food and water from time to time. She liked strawberries. Feelings. Merlin showed her about his magic, thus starting a bond between them two. Merlin because he felt so relieved to finally be able to be himself with someone, and Freya because she was glad that at least Merlin didn't see her as a monster. What started as a close friendship, soon blossomed into love. Guards were looking for Freya, so Merlin told her they would run away, they would go somewhere with mountains, trees, and a beautiful lake, they would live happily together. But Freya escaped one night, despite her having agreed to run away with Merlin. Of course she was stopped by some knights, Arthur and Halig. When she transformed, she killed Halig, but was mortally wounded by Arthur. Merlin created a distraction and was able to save her. Already in her human form, Merlin took her to the Lake of Avalon, and that's where the love of his life died, thankful. Later on she became the Lady of the Lake!. Now, if whoever takes her, doesn't want anything romantic going on between these two, then so be it! I myself don't know if Merlin wants something? I mean, he does love her, but... I don't really know XD. FC is Laura Donnelly <3.

Sir Lancelot

friend

So, Lancelot here was the only one of the knights (and the only one in Camelot besides Gaius why even hide it) who knew about Merlin's magic, so of course Merlin felt quite comfortable talking with him, because once again, he could be himself completely, and could also share his concerns or problems, things he couldn't exactly do with the other knights (unless said concerns or problems didn't involve magic, clearly). Lancelot gave his life for Arthur and for Camelot, though then he came back, but it wasn't the same Lancelot, since he was being controlled by Morgana and then he was killed again. My, my. So, he'd come from the Underworld! FC is Santiago Cabrera <3.
BY MITZI
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:32 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Updated <3.
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 12:15 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Updated! Removed Flynn's wanted ads, and added more info to Vanellope's wanted ads so you can read them and love them and make them! <3
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 08:51 AM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Bumpity bump! Updated once again! Added new FC's and added a new wanted ad for Kuzco! <3. Inspiration invaded me so go and read it unless you want to taste my GROOVE.
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 02:09 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Bump! Updated with Sammy's wanteds! <3.
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 10:03 AM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Updated with Dormouse's wanteds! <3
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 04:46 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Updated with Violet's wanted <3.
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:43 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Updated with Tooth's and Arista's wanted ads <3.

Currently most wanted: Wreck-It Ralph, King Candy, anyone of Violet's family pretty pls, anyone from SPN pretty pls, March Hare and any sister from Atlantica!. Basically if you make someone from this, I'll love you forever. Simple as pie <3.

I'll give you COOKIES and HUGS and LOVE! <3 <3.

Please.

user posted image
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 08:17 AM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

Updated with Merlin's wanted ads! and can I say, there are a hell of a lot! take a look at them if you feel interested! I got really inspired and wordy so yes <3.
user posted image
PM
^
Kay
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 08:37 AM

N/A

OoC Account

Brain is online

N/A years old / 32 posts

Mind if I nab Freya? *heart-eyes*

--------------------
PM
^
Avril
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 12:34 PM

You threw off my groove!

OoC Account

Avril is online

user posted image
but how could I ever mind, Kay? heart-eyes are one of my many weaknesses, without a doubt
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine