Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

There's still good in him, Tag: Anakin/Mel
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 09:05 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
In the past, in the future
or in a galaxy far far away...
love is love
Padmé was staring at that thing that opened in front of her for few seconds. Was that way out? It must be, she was here for many years and she knew from Underworld, she could go to better or worse place. So she moved on? When did that happen? But she didn't give herself time to think about that. No matter where she goes, it must be better than this. Even if she ends up in hell, how worse it can be than this place where she was already in her personal hell. So she closed her eyes and jumped inside.

The feeling of falling lasted for only a few seconds before her knees and palms hit something hard. It feels like a street. Amidala opened her eyes and looked in front of her. Where was she? There was only one way to find out, she must start moving. When she stood up, she saw figure few meters from her. It can't be... But that hair, figure... It was well familiar to her. "Ani!" she yelled and started running as fastest as she could to come to her husband. So she was n heaven. "Oh Ani, I missed you so much" she felt tears falling down her face once she finally came close to him.

Padmé put her palms on his face wanting to push him closer for a kiss but then she saw it. His eyes. "No" she whispered shaking her head. She jumped backward like burned. "No... Stay away from me" she said again continuing to walk backward. It wasn't heaven, it was hell. Former queen and senator didn't know what she had done that bad to end up here. She was trying her best her whole life, trying to stay on the right path but obviously, it wasn't enough. She covered her mouth to try and stop sobs. One minute ago she was crying because she was happy. Now she was crying because she was horrified.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 09:57 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 24 posts

Anakin had been in Storybrooke for a good month or two now. Keeping a job surprisingly, but he did not follow well still. That would never change. He also learned about the modern fashion that it was seen in this planet and not from anywhere he had seen before in his life. Wearing a dark grey shirt, black leather jacket, jeans, and brown mountain boots. He still would prefer to be called Vader at this point hating to hear his old name, that man was gone. It has been over fifty years.

The only thing that would look familiar to anyone would be his hair length and scar that remained on his face. Walking down the sidewalk of Storybrooke he did not have work this weekend so he was just seeing what caught his mind. What he did not know that fate had something else in store. Hearing the familiar voice of his former wife calling out the nickname that reminded him way back. Before there was a war and it was just them. It couldn't be, could it? Stopping in his tracks as Padme` came towards him. His blue eyes took in her form, it really was her. He too missed her, but he had caused her this pain.

Feeling her hands against his skin once more was like a dream for him, but he knew this was not a dream, "I have missed you too, my love," he told her before he noticed that she was taking a step back. He was not going to cause her anymore pain. He saw now that he was in the wrong to force choke her. She was not the one to betray him, it was Obi-Wan all along and she was the pawn of his game. "I am not going to kill you," he said and went to take a step forward towards her. Hoping she would learn to trust him again. "I did that once and I lived with it in the Underworld," he added. ?

Padmé Amidala | Reunion of feels!.

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 03:28 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
love is love
The voice sounded like the one her husband had but she knew this was not him. This man was just a projection in her own hell, even wearing clothes she saw people wearing back in Underworld. But while this was projection, it hurt her the most how real it feels. His skin under her palms felt real. She felt the need to touch his hair, she always loved his hair. But she would be damned if she let this projection come close to her and ruin the memory of real Anakin. She just hoped that he found his peace and that he is in the better place. That was her only hope because if he died like Darth Vader, that would break whatever left of her already broken heart.

"You didn't kill me, at least not in the way you may think" she answered. Is that what he thought? He said he was in Underworld. Was that because he thought he killed her and couldn't get over it? No, he didn't kill her, at least not her body. Padmé survived his force choking. She would survive any physical wound. But he killed her soul and there was no way to save her from that.

She saw him coming closer and she had to stop him. That was her biggest concern now because she knew if he manages to come close enough, all her walls would fall. She knew she would do anything he wants and that hurt her because even now when Darth Vader was in front of her, her only wish was to hold him in her arms and kiss until she loses air. "Stay. Away. From. Me." she warned him making the pause between every word. For his every step forward, she took one backward. "I am dead, and this must be an afterlife, my personal hell. You are not really here and I won't ruin the memory of real Anakin Skywalker being close to his projection. So now, you will let me leave." She cleaned tears from her face refusing to look at him again. That was the only way she could be strong and don't let her feels lead her to him; if she doesn't look at him at all.

Anakin Skywalker / feels <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 10:54 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 24 posts

Hearing that he did not kill her was all new to his ears. Anakin had thought he had, after all the rage built within him it was hard to deal with in the Underworld. Killing someone that close to him. Someone he cared for. Someone he married. They had vows and he broke them just like that. "Then what way was it? Because I remember you laying on the ground, passed out for a long length of time," he asked. He had the right to know right? Unless she wanted to block that away from him too. Lie to him. She had chosen her path and he chose his. Yet, he loved her and always will. That never stopped.

Every word of that he hated to hear. Seeing her even take a step back when he would walk towards her. This was not getting them anywhere. Clenching his jaw and stopped, "You are making a mistake, Padme`," he told her. His eyes were still cold from where they used to be on Mustafar. Though soft behind his eyes. The Anakin she knew was inside some where. Just conflicted with his emotions. The underworld did not help any either.

Shaking his head. Why would he let her leave? Was she in a hurry to get somewhere? "You can lie to yourself all you want, but I am right here in front of you. You are alive and so am I," he told her. Even if he may not be wearing the clothes that he wore back then he was that person. Darth Vader took over and did not want to think of his past life, but Padme` was apart of it, and she may be the only one to save him from himself. He has done terrible things. Could a sinner like him have another chance or would she let him even back in? That was the questions dwelling in his head. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 01:33 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
love is love
This was a question she didn't know how to answer. There were two possibilities: she could lie. Tell him everything was fine and that she got sick after that. Or she could say the truth and admit that in some way, he did kill her. Padmé was an honest person. She doesn't choose path only because it's easy. So when Padmé started speaking, she was honest "I survived that. Obi-Wan saved me. I died later" Maybe that would be enough? She could just pray that he won't ask more questions.

Padmé shook her head. When he stopped moving, she stopped as well. "No, I'm trying to make things right" the truth was, she was confused. Senator Amidala that once believed she always knows what is the best now had no idea what to do. It was hard, there was a war in her that no one could see. The war between what she wants and what she feels is right. Everything she believed in told her to stay away from him, but deep down she knew she can't ignore her love for him. Maybe, just maybe if she can make him feel again... Maybe she can save him.

A small smile formed on Senator's face and she looked at him again, this time she kept his gaze because she wanted him to hear every word. "It was a long time ago, but I remember that even when my husband became Darth Vader, when I saw him, the first thing he did was kissing me" she paused and then started to walk away "you are either projection or you simply decided that we are not married anymore. If you decide that you still want the wife, find me in this city. Now, I need to go and find a place to stay" she would let him fight, that was obviously the only way to make him feel something besides anger again. After what she said, she passed by him. If there was still good in him, he needed to show that now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 10:50 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 24 posts

Anakin's body tensed hearing the name Obi-Wan. That name has nothing on him anymore. To him, the Jedi had betrayed him and to have his father betraying him hurt like hell. Obi-Wan should have never been on the ship anyway. Padme` might have been alive if it were not for him. Then when Padme` started to tell him that she had died later, that made him wanting to know more. As always he did not know when to quit. There was no switch to turn this sith's curious box off. If there was such a thing. He was reckless but also he wanted to know more when he shouldn't. He never learned his place. "What do you mean later? I thought I killed you during that moment," he asked, and almost like a demand coming from him.

Make things right? She was not there during the times in the Underworld. He lost all hope. He was consumed by the dark side. There was a small part of him that remained his old self but he tried to hide it. Not wanting to show his volunerabilty. Knowing for sure if he showed it to Padme` there would be no judgement, but to others that was another story.

Of course he had kissed her, he loved her. Even if the sith did not love and only cared for himself. He was a new to be sith and hadn't gotten all of his power. Though he could not loose Padme` again. Just hearing those words felt like a saber going through his heart. They were married and had vows done on Naboo. They were living a lie between them. A secret that no one should know until welll Obi-Wan found out.

Turning on his heels watching her. Taking her arm when she was passed him a bit, trying to at least stop her. "There is no need to look for a place, I have one," he told her before attemtping to pull her into a kiss like he did long ago. Only she was the true light in this darkness. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 04:44 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
love is love
Just as she predicted, Anakin didn't give up. She felt it was always like that with him, even when she was just Anakin Skywalker, Padmé was able to see that curiosity in him. He wanted to know everything and he wanted it to be now. Usually, Padmé liked that part of him but not now. Now she would just like if he gives up, but he doubted that would happen. So it left Senator with only one option, the same she hates more than anything: manipulation and lying. But if she lies about small things and for the better good, maybe it wasn't that bad?

When he almost made his question a demand Padmé frowned and looked at him. "Did you just demand something from me?" She asked seriously and almost angrily. Maybe most of the people would tell she was crazy because she speaks like that to the Darth Vader but she wasn't afraid of him, at least not in that way. "I'm tired Anakin, I just came here and I need a rest" what is the better way than to play on a card of a tired petite woman? Padmé was a fighter, but now she was ready to pretend just to avoid his questions. "And maybe, if you learn to ask nicely, we can talk later about that" and later, if things go well between them, she would simply have to find a way to distract him. Sounds like mission impossible, but she had nothing to lose.

She felt his hand on hers and looked at the place where he touched her before looking at him again. "If you don't love me anymore, then I don't want to live with you," she said firmly and then she almost lost balance when he pulled her toward him. If anyone asks later, Padmé would say she placed her hands on his shoulders to prevent herself from falling on the ground. And maybe it was the original idea, but when she felt his lips covering hers, she only cared about how to draw him closer to her.

Padmé kissed him back trying to express all her love for him in that one kiss. She was well aware that she was crying again, but she didn't care. Anakin told her they were both in living world again, but she didn't feel alive until this moment. It was almost weird kiss him here where someone can see them, but what was the point in hiding? She already lost everything so this kiss was the only thing she still had.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 09:10 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 24 posts

Probably not the best move to demand something of his wife. Anakin was just fueled with anger and needed to control that part of him. It was not easy as most people could. He had the dark side to blame for that. He would never reach being back to the light side, and hoped that Padme` would accept him for who he was. He loved her that should count for a lot of things. Most people would be terrified and give in to that, but liked that she was not so easily terrified of what he did. "Or is that just another cover up?" he asked and shook his head. Right, needing to learn that since day one, "Of course, m'lady," he said, knowing his place when Padme` the firm part of him. That was how they got so along , kindred spirits, soul mates, whatever you wish to deem it. He did not believe in true love like many people here in Storybrooke did, but that may be another way of putting it. He could not live without her.

Now he did not say he did not love her. "Don't put words in my mouth," he told her in a firm matter as she had and looked to Padme`, and once they came closer together. WIth their lips together after so long. It was like there was never pause between. Fifty years was nothing when you loved someone.

Slowly placing his other hand which was the robitic hand behind her head and went to deepen the kiss, showing the passion he had for her. This time they did not have to hide not that he cared after a while. He was to that point. Hoping this was proving to Padme` that he was willing to love again if given the chance. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 11:08 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
love is love
Padmé just frowned at his question and gave him a look. Cover up? Okay, maybe he was right but still, this was the first time she lied to him or tried to escape from telling the truth so why he even felt the need to ask when she was always honest? "I won't even answer to that," she said seriously. The more time she can spend not telling him the truth, the better it will be. She nodded at what he said next and a hint of a smile was visible on her face. "Very well" after all, looks like he still knows something about manners. He just doesn't use them often. Even when she was Senator he often crossed the line of politeness and it bothered her at the beginning, especially while she was trying to stay away from him. But later she was okay with that because they were married, he was more than Senator for him, she was his wife.

She felt the passion in his kiss and at that moment Padmé knew she would do whatever he asks, no matter if that was good or bad. She would die for him like she already did, she would kill for him, anything just to see him happy and have him close to her. She wanted the kiss to last forever but after some time she moved away to catch a breath, she was so excited that at one point she literally forgot to breathe.

She moved his robotic hand from her neck only to take it in her hand. She missed every part of him, even that piece of metal that replaced his hand long time ago. "Can we go home now? I'm tired, this was one long day" she was sure at one point she would have to face him. After all, even if she says nothing, Anakin was smart, he would figure out that there must be a reason why she didn't get older an age in last 50 years. But for now, she was just happy to keep him close when he seemed at least peaceful if not happy.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 01:02 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 24 posts

Anakin wanted to know what happened, also what happened to their child. More details to come he hoped. He wanted to know. There were many years that they did not spend together what else did he miss? Seeing that small smile that formed across Padme`'s face. That one that he could not say no to, and one that he fell for. He was nine years old when they first met and he fell for her right there and then. She was an angel. Doubt that was true now, but back then they were innocent.

The kiss did not last long as he would have hoped. Anakin watched as she broke it off. Looking into her eyes, how he missed her amber brown eyes. Allowing her to move his robotic hand. He had to replace it because he was still learning patience then and well still to this day and Count Dooku took his hand and pushed him away as if he were nothing.

"We can go home, but I do need answers as I am sure you may have questions for me," he said. Surely he could not be the only one of the two with the questions. It has been a while and they needed to play catch up. She was not getting away with not answering the question either. He wanted to know, "I will start with my first question, if Obi-Wan helped you, what about our baby?" he asked. Not even knowing about the twins. He just wanted to know.

Guiding the way towards the apartment that he had since getting the job as night guard for the museum. It was not fancy like Naboo, but it was home. Better than Tatooine and the Underworld for sure. Plus, they could talk more if she wanted after she had rest. Knowing how it was going through a portal. He wouldn't leave her side that was much for certain. The apartment was not too far now anyway. Only a few blocks and they should be there. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 01:47 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
love is love
Padmé was well aware that questions would come and she tried to prepare herself mentally. She survived many things in her life, starting at the age of 14 when she became the queen, but facing her husband was the scariest thing ever. How would he handle the truth? Would it help him or push him deeper into the darkness? What if the truth make him lose that tiny piece of Anakin that was deep down in him? She wasn't sure if she was ready to risk, at least not yet until she meets this... New Anakin. She would never accept to call him Darth Vader, he would never be that sith for her no matter how bad things are. Because if she allows herself to call him Vader, then all hope would be permanently lost.

She smiled when she saw the way he was looking at her once when she broke the kiss. "Don't look at me like that. We had been together for so long time and you still manage to make me lose air" she kissed his cheek before moving away. But she still held his hand in hers. She just felt like she needs to have contact with him. Padmé was afraid that if she lets him go at least for a second, he would disappear and she would realize all of this was just her imagination.

"I don't have questions for you." She said fastly. The truth was, while she was curious about his life after that day when she died, she was afraid of what she could find out. What if the truth is too much? She couldn't allow herself to have broken heart again. So maybe not knowing was better, at least for now. "Whatever you want to tell me, I'll let you tell alone. I won't force you to share any information with me" she explained more.

Padmé sighed and looked at him. "That is the only question I will answer for now. We got twins, they survived" she suppressed the urge to cry. Her beautiful babies... "Please, Anakin... Not now... I just can't" she pleaded him shaking her head all the time. She kept silence the whole time until they got to his apartment. When they were in she looked around. "It's nice here" it was not as the place she had back on Naboo, but the home was about a person, not place, right?

"I would like to take a shower? Can I borrow one of your shirts?" She made a note in her head to buy new clothes. Though she wasn't sure what she thinks about fashion here.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 08:38 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 24 posts

Anakin tilted his head and smirked when Padme` spoke about the way he was looking at her. Can he not look at his wife? They were reunited and he was going to make the most of it. Feeling her lips upon his cheek. She has not changed still the only one that had his heart. "Can't a husband not look at his wife?" he asked with a cocky smirk this time. The smirk that always led into a wrong situation or got what he wanted. This time it was just to get under skin just a little. Missing the teasing banter between them. It did bring memories that is for sure. When they spent time on Naboo when it was just the two of them. Sure, they had an arguement but all couples had them.

That was fast for her to say that. A shock to him really. Really , no questions that reached the surface? None at all? Nothing of what he did when he was in the Underworld. This was the Padme` he remembered. Trusting him and yet that led to complications. She learned that he turned dark side and that was the down fall. Nodding towards Padme`, he would respect that and actually glad for it. Right now there was too much to tell right away. Soon when he knew they were in a stable spot maybe he would share a little, "I respect that," he said and kept his hand with her own.

Twins? They had twins? So he was not just a father, but a father of two. If they could find their children perhaps they could make a right to all this. They were a dysfunctional family, but what family wasn't these days? "That is wonderful," he spoke up finally and watched her for a moment or two. Fine, he would give her some time to think he owed her that much. For her to rest and take in a new world in. Earth was much different to what they were used to.

Allowing Padme` to come into the apartment it was a little messy. Being a night guard it was hard to really be home and clean. It was just him until now. Closing the door behind her and locked it. "Thanks, I got it a little after I got here once I got a job," he went to explain. He knew he could not give her the riches she had been used to back on Naboo, but they could figure things out.

Right, she had no clothes to change into. "Yeah there should be a few to choose from in the closet," he replied and went to walk into his bedroom. The bed was made actually sometimes he did it, sometimes not depended on his mood. Walking over to the closet and opened it up for Padme` allowing her to choose which one she wanted. "Would you like anything to eat?" he asked. There was a few apples left and bananas if memory was serving him right. Plus other food items in the fridge. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 05:01 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
love is love
Padmé laughed while looking at him. She tilted her head and came closer almost whispering. "Of course you can, but if you start looking at other women like that, then we will have a problem" she joked because, to be honest, she wasn't jealous. She never had reason to be because it always seemed like Anakin doesn't see anyone else anyway. When he smirked she kissed him briefly again. She was in love with that smirk, even before she admitted her love for him, that smirk was able to make her feel pleasant trembling. And she was well aware of what he was doing at the moment. He looked like he was flirting with her and after all these years, it made her feel like scholar girl again. "Anakin Skywalker, are you trying to seduce me?" Padmé pretended to be shocked.

She nodded with a small smile that was more a grimace. She just hoped that no one could see the pain behind. But she was good at it. The very same smile she had on her face whenever she was at Senate pretending that she was alright but deep down she was dying slowly because she had no idea where was Anakin or if he was even safe. He was a Jedi and Padmé knew very well that one day, she could just hear that he was dead, that someone killed him. Each time she said goodbye she was afraid that may be the last time. "I gave them names Luke and Leia" that was the only thing they had from their mother. She didn't get time to give them home, education, not even her love. But she was able to give them names.

The apartment was small but nice and comfortable. Padmé just didn't like the mess around but this was Anakin's place after all. If things between them develop on better, she would have to clean it a little bit. "Are you here for a long time?" she asked casually. That looked like the safe question to ask, just included time. She was perfectly fine with modest life. Padmé wasn't always rich, she was born in normal and not so well standing family. That didn't change until she became the queen and was able to give her family better life they deserved.

Padmé followed him in his bedroom and was surprised that it looked a lot cleaner than the rest of the place. "Thank you" she smiled and took the first shirt she found. Padmé always cared about how she looked, she was a Senator and her appearance always had to be perfect but now, she just didn't care. She just wanted to sleep. "No, thank you. I'm not hungry" with a nod she went to the bathroom, it wasn't hard to guess where it was and fastly took off her clothes and went in the shower just letting the cold water falls around her. How all of this happened? She wasn't supposed to be alive. Did Anakin managed to bring her back with a Force? She hoped that was not the case.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Anakin Skywalker
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 09:11 PM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Mel is online

29 years old / 24 posts

Anakin smirked at the thought, even if he knew that Padme` was in fact joking. His mind was curious what she would do if there was another woman involved. There was not one for him that would understand him that is for sure. Padme` was his wife and the one he loved. As far long of the dark side he was there was still room for him to love. Not that he would broadcast that everywhere. "What kind of problems?" he joked back. Feeling her lips against his just made him want her all the more, but knew that she was tired and need of rest. Since when did that stop him? "Is it working, m'lady?" he aksed with that James Dean look to his eyes. Flirting came natural to him when he was around his wife. It was like they never were apart.

Luke and Leia, a boy and a girl, that was perfect. To have two genders other than the same. Better to know who was who this way. Just sad that they could not be with them through their life stages. He wanted to keep his eyes out just in case they would be making an appearance. He would like to see them. Not sure if Padme` wanted him to, but he did. "Maybe they are still out there.." he finally said. Reminding himself that it had been fifty years since the death. Who knows where their children were at.

Trying to remember he had been living here now. Anakin tried to push it out of his thoughts since he came from Underworld alone and had to live again without Padme` in another realm. He had to learn fast that he had to get a job in order to survive here. Calculating it all up in his head, "About two months give or take," he replied. So he was still new here and trying to adapt but he was a quick learner, always had been. Quick to learning technology at least given that he was a good builder back home.

"You're welcome," he replied as he watched Padme` take one of the shirts from the closest. Understanding that she was not hungry so he wouldn't push it. His blue eyes watching her head to the bathroom. Now he was conflicted of either joining her or giving her the space that she needed. How could tell a husband that he could not be with his wife?

On that note he went to come to the bathroom and watched her shadow against the curtain as the cold water fell. His heart was beating against his chest and wanted more. Taking off his jacket and laid it to the side and took off his boots. Stepping into the shower as he took off his shirt next, keeping his jeans on in case this is not what she had wanted. Leaning forward and ran his hand down Padme`'s bare back and kissed along her shoulders. ?

--------------------
user posted image
Set by me
PM
^
Padmé Amidala
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 09:25 AM

Star Wars

Tomorrowland

Angel on fire is online

34 years old / 24 posts

Padmé Amidala Skywalker
love is love
Padmé put a finger on her lips pretending to think about options. But she knew if it ever truly comes to that, she would do nothing. Truth, seeing Anakin with another woman it would kill her slowly, take that last atom of will to live, but if that would make Anakin happy, she knew she would sacrifice herself without thinking. Her whole life Padmé had a goal to make others happy, and she wanted the same for her husband. But instead of saying that she smirked "Well, I am good with pistols. And I would probably cut off your... you know what" she laughed and a small blush appeared on her face. She was always polite and thinking carefully of her every word so even in a joke, this was something new. "I don't know, do you think it's working?" she put her hand around his waist to get him closer to her. With her other hand, she went casually under his shirt to touch his back. Two can play this flirting game. True, they are outside but no one was close anyway and damn she can hug her husband wherever she wants.

"I hope they are" she smiled a little. There was no day that she didn't think about them. It doesn't even matter if she can't see them, she would just like to know if they were alright, if they were happy. "I just hope they are happy. I pray for that since I died" she admitted. Padmé always thought she was extremely lucky and happy, she followed all her dreams. But she would give up on all of that if that meant her children would be happy, without thinking twice. She would give all for them and it hurt so much that she wasn't able to live for them.

"Do you like being here? I mean, in this city" she walked around looking at every piece of the place, hoping this place would tell her something about this new Anakin. Padmé always believed the place where you live tells a lot about you, but for now, she found nothing. Except that he either didn't have the time or will to clean.

Padmé didn't hear anything except water so at first, she didn't even know Anakin was in the bathroom, not to mention that he stepped in the shower. When she felt his touch for a moment she stopped breathing. Her brain was confused in that short moment until she remembered it was him, that he was alive and there next to her. You must understand, it was more than 50 years since Anakin touched her like this for the last time, since anyone touched her. When he started kissing her shoulders she closed her eyes. Heart in her chest was beating so fast and loud that Padmé didn't even hear the water anymore. Can he hear it as well? She was sure the whole city can. She raised her hand putting it behind her on his neck, almost insecure. She loves him and she is dying to get more, to feel more. So why was she so nervous?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Angel On Fire

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

RP Lovers Top RP Sites

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine