I'm the thief that bails on everybody
Ezekiel Jones
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 12:21 AM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

25 years old / 115 posts

Gwendolyn Bashmath257#welcometowonderland
Ezekiel was still getting used to this whole working for people thing, and, being at the library, Ezekiel was slowly used to the feel of having other people around him. He wasn't a team kind of person, and, despite the fact that they were including him in this stuff, he wasn't feeling like himself.

After that whole Santa fiasco, and, him being turned into a good guy, Ezekiel needed to do one more thing to make him feel somewhat normal again. But, he knew that Stone and Colonel Baird would not be happy to know if they found this out again.

But, he wasn't sure they needed to know. Now did they?

With this being their day off, Ezekiel didn't really have anywhere to go, but, Stone and Cassandra seemed to be hanging around the library anyway. But, Ezekiel wasn't going to spend his day off in here. He was just going to get himself back into the feel of the way he used to be.

A part of him had been examining how Jenkins had worked this door, and, he was able to do something close to what he did. Ezekiel made sure that his bag was secured over his shoulder, before he punched in some random co-ordinates, and, waited for the door to appear.

Hearing the noise of the door, Ezekiel looked around to make sure no-one had noticed, before he moved closer, and, then once again secured the bag and his hoodie around himself, before running through the door, hearing it close behind him.
@tippykazoo

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 11:04 AM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 26 posts

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat

Wonderland was always an adventure more. Some people may think that living your whole life in one place can become monotonous, boring and even overwhelming. But Mouse supposed that all those who said that lived in way too normal and ordinary cities, and that's why they were able to think, and worse, to say that! She was sure that anyone who could say such atrocities, had never been in Wonderland, where every day was wonderful! Pun intended.

In all seriousness, you don't know what you could find, it was as if every morning the landscape changed, people changed... And Mouse knew each passage of that damned place and she could swear that sometimes it really felt as if the paths changed by itself alone. You could get quite confused, all had to be said, but after living her whole life in one place she got used to it, or at least that was what she told herself everyday.

Mouse what dedicated herself this years, and what had she been dedicated herself to since she escaped from home was to do something illegal, something that some people consider a real sin, a crime... oh yes, if you have not guessed it by now, she dedicated her life to steal. It was quite easy when you were a small dormouse who could sneak into those giant bags that men and women used to carry. Separately, who would be able to be suspicious of an adorable animal?.

Mouse that day was touring, as always, the woods of Wonderland, or like it was appropriately called, the Tulgey Woods. She was jumping from tree to tree, nothing special. That day had been relatively quiet for the small rodent, one because she had done nothing otherworldly. She had stolen cheese! That was always a good news, because it meant that she could later enjoy that delight and two because-

The small dormouse caught the scent of a new smell in the forest, a smell that seemed to have come out of nowhere. She stood at the tree where she was now, and looked down to the ground, to see if there was someone walking by down - and indeed, someone was crossing the woods, someone who seemed to have come out of blue itself. Mouse wrinkled her snout, and quickly traveled throughout the tree, until she reached the ground.

There was a stranger in Wonderland, someone who did not belong there. And she was not going to question him from the ground, that'd be ridiculous. Mousey sighed and decided to climb the giant human, and she did it, she climb him up to his shoulders, where she stood. "Are you lost, intruder?" she asked, sniffing him. No, he was not from there, his smell was not familiar.

Ezekiel Jones

--------------------
user posted image
Sig made by the lovely, astonishing... running out of adjectives, uhm, Bach <3
PM
^
Ezekiel Jones
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 04:27 AM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

25 years old / 115 posts

Gwendolyn Bashmath305#WelcometoWonderland
Looking around this place, Ezekiel adjusted the bag that was over his shoulder. Ezekiel had no idea where he was exactly, but, he knew that whatever it was, they were going to get stolen from. He needed to feel more like himself then he had before. That whole 'good guy' image had creeped him out, and, changed who he was. That wasn't good in his book.

Now that he was here, the next thing to do was figure out where exactly he was, and, where exactly he could steal from that would have anything that was relatively interesting to him. Ezekiel noticed that it definitely wasn't like back home, either of the home, but, it was somewhere that the library probably would've taken them through the clippings book.

Ezekiel didn't want to think about that though, that would make him a good guy, and, helping people again without getting to steal anything, and, that was the exact opposite of the purpose of this mission. He was here to get back the selfish thief side of himself, since that was who he was, not that good guy the Santa hat had turned him into.

He decided to just start walking through the grounds of this place, trying to figure out where exactly this was going to take him to. Ezekiel gave a soft smile as he tried to find anyone or anything that would be able to tell him where he was, and, where he could go to get anything of value in here.

Hearing a random voice coming from beside him, Ezekiel raised his eyebrows before jumping slightly in surprise at the sound of the voice. “No, I'm not lost.” Ezekiel said, still not sure whether he should question this talking mouse on his shoulder. “But, just out of curiousity. Where exactly is this place?”

@tippykazoo

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 10:17 AM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 26 posts

don't underestimate me
"We're all lost here, which means that you're also lost, although you've yet to realise that you are indeed lost" the rodent said, not knowing if she should trust the giant human. I mean, of course she should not trust him, that should be the last thing she should do at that moment, but - no, surely she wouldn't trust him. After all, Mousey didn't trust anyone, because trust was something that people used to waste and use against you, so it would be best to not give it to anyone.

"See? you're lost! you do not know where you are, and that only can mean one thing" Mouse laughed slightly, before limiting to reply to his question. 'Welcome to Wonderland! home to the desperate souls! Okay, I've just invented that part, but hey, I'm not lying" she sighed, and sitting on the unknown man's shoulder, she decided to be the one questioning him now.

"Where do you come from, intruder? not everyone is welcome in Wonderland. And normally unwanted people end up dying in painful ways... Although them dying means at least a bit of entertaining for us, uh?" Mousey was normally quite peaceful, but sometimes her violent side came to light without notice.

tag: Ezekiel Jones

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ezekiel Jones
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 01:18 AM

The Librarians

Mysterious Islands

Em 'n' em's is online

25 years old / 115 posts

Gwendolyn Bashmath201#word
“Yeah, whatever, I mean I don't really do riddles” Ezekiel said. Yes, riddles was more Stone's thing. Ezekiel didn't even know who exactly this was, but, if they could help him find something that could help him gain back his bad reputation, then he was all for that. Ezekiel knew that he wasn't too be trusted, but, he wondered if this creature would figure that out.

“I'm sure it could mean a lot of things actually.” Ezekiel gave a soft smile in response. “Wait, Wonderland. You mean like Alice?” Ezekiel raised his eyebrows, totally not sure why he was surprised. The library had taken him to some odd places in the past. Before jumping slightly as he felt something on her shoulder.

“Oh a different kind of place. Not really sure I should say just yet. Let's just say I hail from a place kind of full of magic. Well sometimes you can be entertained in different ways. But, death isn't as exciting as it's cracked up to be.” Ezekiel smirked as he ran his hand through his hair for a moment. “But, hey why don't you show me around this place? There has to be something actually entertaining around here.”

@tippykazoo

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Both sigs by Bach
PM
^
Gwendolyn Bashmath
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 05:40 AM

Alice in Wonderland

Wonderland

Avril is online

21 years old / 26 posts

"It was not a riddle, intruder! Riddles are created in order to guess something - you being lost is not a riddle, it is a fact" Mouse replied, slightly frowning with her small snout. She was still sniffing him, trying to figure out where he could proceed from, but all she had managed to detect is that he was not of Wonderland. Okay, she already knew that, but where was he from? How had he arrived there? Not everyone suddenly appears in the woods, as if they had been transported there. Perhaps he was a hostage of the Queen? A prisoner?.

The little mouse cocked her head to one side, without being sure of how the man knew about the history of Alice. "It's been years since that girl last visited us... how do you know her name? Have you met her? Is she dead? It's not like I want her to be dead, of course - perhaps I didn't like her much at first, but in the end she turned out to be someone endurable" Dormouse had also learned to love the girl as if she were someone in the family, even if it had been years since they last heard of her.

His description of where he came from did not help the rodent. She knew that she shouldn't trust him, there was something in the environment, something in his smell... Mouse knew the crooks and liars, after all she was one of them. "Entertaining?" she repeated, as if she had not heard well the first time. "Why should I show you around my home, intruder? For all I know, you could be a spy sent by the Queen! Perhaps trying to figure out whether we're loyal or not".

tag: Ezekiel Jones

don't underestimate me

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine