Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Horned King Appears!, Group Plotting
Horned King
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 10:45 AM

N/A

Land of Untold Stories

Twin is online

N/A years old / 1 posts

So the Horned King has finally come to Storybrooke. Along with making magic users very uncomfortable, he's also here to figure out some very important things regarding his magic and why his world domination plans seemed to be hindered by the existence of this little, magical town!

The portals appearing in Storybrooke, as many OoCly know, are due to backlash from a very powerful spell that the Horned King seeks to create in order to turn all the realms into what he considers an ideal place to live- a barren wasteland of suffering and pain bent to his rule. But it's not just Storybrooke being troubled- the Horned King himself can't seem to complete his spell without this town acting as some kind of a funnel, stealing away his magic and creating these portals/the other chaotic things happening around town.

Naturally, he's finally had enough and has come to town to investigate things!

About the Horned King-

The Horned King is a mostly NPC character, who appears to cause trouble. He is extremely powerful with dark magic, extremely immortal, and extremely annoyed. He is generally a cold, calculating being with an even voice and a calm personality- not someone easily worked up. He is ruthless and more than happy to torture and kill to get what he wants, which at this point is simply information that no one in town can actually provide him. (Which is not going to help his mood!)

Generally, he does not take a human form, and appears in front of people as an extremely tall, living skeleton with glowing eyes and large horns protruding from his cloaked head. He wears a thick cloak that covers most of him, but it's still decidedly apparent that he is NOT human. Standing before him can fill someone with terrible fear. On those few occasions where he does feel the need to appear human, he will appear as an older gentleman, refined and sensible. (Face claim: Christopher Lee)

The Horned King is open to interacting with anyone- but be careful! He is very dangerous Obviously, nothing unplanned will happen when dealing with him, but ICly it should be kept in mind that he is not one easily attacked.

He also has the ability to raise the dead, so if you're not quite up to meeting the Horned King himself, there always the chance of running into his hordes of zombie minions, either resurrected from Storybrooke or brought with him through the portal he created deep beneath the streets of Storybrooke.

About the zombies-

If you would like to RP with his Zombie buddies, you're free to control them yourselves or I can have them show up from this account and NPC them. You may not, however, NPC the Horned King himself.

Zombies are flesh-loving and look all decayed, just like zombies from most fandoms, however, getting bitten by one will NOT turn you into a zombie! Only the Horned King's magic raises the dead, not the zombies themselves!

So feel free to get chomped on if you like. >>

The portal mentioned above, where he first appeared, has been protected by a menacing underground castle that he created with his magics. He uses this secret place as his base of operations, and while it's out of reach right now, it may not be in the future!

So, yeah, if you want to plot with the Horned King, he is now in play! You may also use this thread to ask me any questions you may have about him!
PM
^
Bach
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 12:09 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 319 posts

I want all my characters involved with this eventually, but for now the ones that immediately pop into mind are:

Hank: I would love to have his dead wife be one of the zombies and him have to like kill her again, emotional destruction level 999 >:D

Evanna: Since she has white magic and even though it's not that strong, I figure maybe he'd be most apt to blame anyone with good/white/light magic from the get go for why his plans for chaos and destruction aren't working out like he'd like

Scar: He's apt to align himself with evil if he thought it would benefit him somehow, not sure how though

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Emma Swan
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 01:26 PM

Original

Land Without Magic

The Savior is online

33 years old / 212 posts

I definitely want all my characters involved in this. I am sure Emma and the Horned King will come in contact at some point. She is definitely going to be feeling his presence I would assume. It could be interesting for Arthur and the Horned King have a face-to-face. Jess - I'm not sure how he'd react to zombies or the Horned King so that should be interesting.
PMWebsite
^
em 'n' em's
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 01:58 PM

Site time-traveller

OoC Account

Emma is online

22 years old / 206 posts

I think I want a majority of my characters in this but these are the only ones right now

Ariel: Horned King vs a mermaid. Could be fun, especially if the zombie of her dead mother shows up. Talk about pain.

Esmeralda and Luna: with magic these could be ones that he doesn't like because of their light magic stuff. So that will be interesting.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Bach
user posted image
PM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 02:14 PM

practically perfect in every way!

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 110 posts

I can throw in a few characters! And by a few I mean all

First off, Sarah Jane - She's still in this weird state of half denial half belief in Storybrooke and magic so I think this would teeter her into the 'believe' box! She's into fighting big bads, though, and I think this would give her a purpose here in town. She feels VERY in the lurch without anyone to save or anything to do so I really want her to feel like she's doing something. She's also happy to team up with people!

Aziraphale - He's a big user of light magic so he's definitely going to clash with this big guy. He's also faced devils, demons and other demonic forces before so I'd like him to meet the Horned King - another demon for the scrapbook. xD

Zelena - She's got a bone to pick with whoever's been disturbing her beauty sleep, simply put! She could side with him if she has a good enough motive to do so, otherwise she'll be content with protecting the few that she's concerned about and leaving the rest of them in the lurch.
PMAIM
^
KAT !
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 07:20 PM

N/A

OoC Account

KAT ! is online

N/A years old / 75 posts

Susan Pevensie - Well, here comes the darkness Aslan was talking about. Susan will gladly get involved-- I see a possible near death experience involved? He does need to make an entrance, after all.

Granny - She'll be involved. Obviously.

Katerina DeScord - Soo, this guy is all about chaos. Well, that's literally everything about Katerina. She wouldn't want to get involved in this junk-- Unless, of course, he took one of her friends. She'd likely throw everything she had at him, but if it meant saving Will Scarlet, Jefferson, or one of her other friends she'd give up herself to what he needed to let them go.

Delphini Riddle-Lestrange - Well, if he could bring her dad back to his original glory, maybe. Otherwise, she could care less.

Lapis Lazuli - Touch my friends or Elsa, and I'll have no problem chaining myself to the bottom of the ocean with your skeletal ass. Lapis Would probably end up in it if his presence was a danger to Steven.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Pond
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 09:03 PM

2cool4school

OoC Account

Pond is online

22 years old / 21 posts

I WOULD LIKE ALL MY KIDS IN!

I'd write more but I'm still sick and writing words is hard >>

Of course Snow will be there while also protecting Neal. Finley will be hiding in trees. Jyn will be kicking butt!!

--------------------
user posted image
bach <3
PMAIM
^
Aether
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 04:56 AM

Real Life

OoC Account

Aether is online

N/A years old / 16 posts

I might not be on as much as I usually am (check my post in the Aways forum), but I think I'd like my characters in this plot (I know, that's what almost everyone else is saying too, but it's exciting).

Azura - If she and Rumple wind up making a deal in where she gets her pendant from his shop back, she could inflict pain on some of the zombies if she were to combine her voice and holy song with her ancestor's voice that is locked in the pendant. And wouldn't he be interested in this foreign magic she and her son possess?

Markus - Since I saw that Bach wants to put Evanna in this mess, Markus would help her. He'd also help Neal, Mother Superior, and any of the Pevensies if they were attacked, but he's more of a one-trick pony with only having knowledge on countering magic - and probably has no idea what can stop the Horned King.

Liam II/Leon - He could go either way, depending on how the Horned King plays his cards. Even though Leon wouldn't be some extraordinary ally, he'd at least help with knowledge if the Horned King gained his respect. The only reasons he'd help the others in Storybrooke would be to help children escape with guardians when things go wrong, but would basically leave the main cast behind and try to escape, too (unless someone makes Liam - who has the ability to give him a redemption arc.)

And I know I'd like to involve Anakin if you accept him. I might also try out for McCree since chuckles and I have started pre-planning a few things, so idk about him.
PM
^
Twin
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 01:37 PM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 2485 posts

Bach -
The Horned King would definitely have him face his dead wife just for the heck of it. XD he is totally evil for the sake of being evil. >> He likes to see people suffer and he WANTS to see it, so there's really no reason not to have a bit of fun, right? For Evanna, I'm sure he would be willing to test any light magic user to see if they had the power to get in his way. Any magic user at all, in fact. xD He would probably be annoyed she wasn't worth his time, though. >> (But maybe Rumple could show up to save her?) With Scar, I think he would be an enemy to ALL, so he would be hard-pressed to take any minions. xD He would probably make Scar feel very small and laugh it him, which I'm sure he wouldn't like. >>

Kay
I'm sure there will definitely be a confrontation with the heroes and the Horned King at some point. xD He's going to be causing the town a lot of trouble! He could definitely throw Arthur around too. Jess, though, maybe you can RP with zombies with someone else or something? xD I'm not sure he would meet a normal human.

em 'n' em's
Once again, he'd be happy to bring back the dead to haunt people still alive just for the sake of it. XD And he could check out Luna, too, since he's testing the people in town who have magic to see who might be a threat to him.

Jessica
Sounds fun with Sarah. I'd be happy to throw him into a small group thread if any heroes wanted to attempt to confront him, or she could meet up with some of his zombies. xD And he's totally happy to test Az, too. He might be a bit more of a challenge than anyone else, which is probably good for the heroes. XD And it would probably be the latter for Zelena- The Horned King would really only take minions, not partners. >> And I doubt many of the big bags want to be his underling. XD

KAT !
Horned King could definitely hurt her! His first appearance in town could be a bit of a fight thread, perhaps with some others who might want to get the crap beaten out of them? XD It would not go well for anyone involved. But he's not really a hostage type, so while he might hurt Kat/Lapis' friends, he wouldn't take any of them. XD

Pond
I would be up for anything! I think his zombies would probably attack her loft at some point, since he would be able to sense that there's some trouble for him lurking there. >> Zombies could also prove a problem to anyone else!

Aether
His zombies don't feel pain, because they're already dead. XD I don't think her voice is going to have much of an effect on them. I'm not even sure all of them will have ears. >> Markus is welcome to get thrown around by the Horned King, too. XD He's always happy to show humans who their new master is. Same with Liam, since once again he would likely laugh at someone attempting to side with him. As I said before, you cannot play McCree (or anyone from Overwatch). He's a superhero and thus not allowed on this site.

Feel free to plot zombie things with one another, guys! Big or small, I think it's fine either way. XD I had wanted it to be like small at first, but MEH, hordes of zombies could be appearing just as easily as single members of the undead because it's FUN.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Bach
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 04:45 PM

N/A

Bach is online

36 years old / 319 posts

Twin it would be fun having someone out-evil Scar, knock him down a few notches http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmailGTalkAIM
^
Xan
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 08:10 PM
Xan

is online

years old / N/A posts

Seeing the zombies might actually trigger some of Xan's memories from his history with the Horned King. I definitely want him to encounter the Horned King at some point, but for now I think the zombies making his memories, at least some, come back would be a good start.
^
Twin
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 11:41 AM

Dork

Admin

Twin is online

30 years old / 2485 posts

If anyone wants me to start some threads, I'm more than happy to.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Jessica
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 01:39 PM

practically perfect in every way!

OoC Account

Jessica is online

17 years old / 110 posts

Twin - Zelena probably won't feature then, she's not interested in being at someone's beck and call. xD

HK & Sarah Jane - Spoken to Bach and Sarah Jane might be bumping into Oh. This fine for a group thread? If so happy to start off.

HK & Azi - A thread between them would be great and if you could start this that would be lovely, otherwise happy to start off! I actually already have a thread open here if you want to take it. ^^
PMAIM
^
Chuckles
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 02:06 PM

N/A

OoC Account

chuckles is online

N/A years old / 40 posts

OKAAAAAAY I wanna toss in all my babies

Evangeline de Brassard was a templar so she deffo would be like "the evil must be fought bla bla etc.. etc.. heroes kind of stuff (I will find out something more specific and yes I am aware of that the Horned king is like way more powerful don't worry xD)

Rory: Obviously she is not going to attempt to fight a single thing xD But I think that it would be funny to put her in a thoug spot, nothing lethal but definitively something that gives her a good scare, maybe she could get even wounded or something?

Yennefer: totes in totes in , plus she is my only magic user xDD so totes in. She was quite powerful back in her realm and knows about dark magic even if she is not an active practicant

For now I am leaving Kasumi out of it, because on one hand she would like to help but in the other she is not the direct attack kind of girl.
PM
^
Pond
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 02:11 PM

2cool4school

OoC Account

Pond is online

22 years old / 21 posts

LOFT BATTLE LOFT BATTLE. I love this. Who would like to be there? Emma Swan Neal Cassidy Henry Mills David Nolan KICKIN ZOMBIE BUTTTT

I'm also willing to throw Jyn and Finley in with anyone who might want them around!!

--------------------
user posted image
bach <3
PMAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

skin by miss texas at cttw, cc, and shine